Took care of the front end (brakes and tires).

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
What kind of struts are those ? Nice car
Thanks! They're KYB struts that I ordered from rockauto.com. I think GR-2's?
What did you use to paint the calipers ?
The brake caliper paint kit that you can find at any auto car store, O'reilly's/Auto Zone/Advanced.
I ****ing love your car. It's so simple, but so perfect. The IRS, Polished CB, Tails, and Wing Delete are what really sets it off :beer:
Thanks man, that really means a lot! :beer: I've still got plans for her but money is holding me back.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nicely done. Your GT is looking REALLY nice! I had to chuckle about your comment that "just like you, left one hangs lower". LOL!

prostkr

Established Member
The car looks nice....But now try a new pair of pads. Painting the rotor surface was not the best idea.

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
The car looks nice....But now try a new pair of pads. Painting the rotor surface was not the best idea.
Thank you, but what's wrong with the pads? The calipers came with Hawk's. I didn't paint the rotors, they came like that from TPS Motorsports.
Why are your rotors black?
The black coating is a special zinc coating to prevent the rotors from rusting. The black where the brake pad meets the rotor will be gone after driving about 50 miles while the rest of the rotor remains protected with zinc.
Quoted from one of their threads.
Did a great job and everything looks excellent!
Thank you my man! :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread