Took off work to go fishing...

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
That's awesome Joel. Catfish is great. Cut that sucker up.

That 41lb catfish would taste like $hit. IMO any catfish over 5lbs just doesn't cook up right, of course, a stew would probably work....Obviously Im not originally from Hawaii....:)

JLudin

Established Member
Yup, I was there!!!! Quite impressive, biggest fish I've ever seen pulled in by a land line. Joel fought him for a good 45-50 minutes, scaring us about 7 times cuz he seemed to get wrapped up in a certain snag. Joel did a hella job fighting this beast. I thought he was a gonner after I tried to grab him the first time and my hand slipped out. I then grabbed him with both hands and took him to the top of the hill. :D Hand is a little sore, but a small price to pay for an experience like that!!! Nice fish Joel!!!! :beer:

4camV8

Established Member
Originally posted by SweetSVT99
...and Joel caught this:

fish.jpg

I'll let him post the details :uh oh:

A camaro SS?

JLudin

Established Member
I'm thinking about hanging up the fishing boots, don't think I'll ever witness anything like that ever again. Unless, of course, he takes the bait next year. After all, we DID release him in his same stomping grounds. :lol1: I guess all that's left now is setting up bank poles. :smmon:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by JLudin
I'm thinking about hanging up the fishing boots, don't think I'll ever witness anything like that ever again. Unless, of course, he takes the bait next year. After all, we DID release him in his same stomping grounds. :lol1: I guess all that's left now is setting up bank poles. :smmon:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys need to call me, course I was at work yesterday, since you guys don't ever work ;-)

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome

You guys need to call me, course I was at work yesterday, since you guys don't ever work ;-)

Hey I worked yesterday!!

for an hour :p

JLudin

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome

Hey, I worked for 8 hours that day! When Joel asked if I wanted to go fishing, I just couldn't refuse, lol. I haven't been fishing in quite a while anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread