Took some pictures today...

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Thats blasphemy!!!! Totally kidding. I always thought that putting a chevy in a mustang was stupid, but that LSX-T just changed my mind! That thing is sick!!!!!!

zx3focus

Established Member
Last vid was 50-160ish BTW.^^^^ Anyone that says it was better with the 5 liter shouldn't bother posting and do some more reading on archaic boat motors.

FORCE FED

Ridin da train!
Established Member
Cool car!:coolman:

Last vid was 50-160ish BTW.^^^^ Anyone that says it was better with the 5 liter shouldn't bother posting and do some more reading on archaic boat motors.

Mine is still a 302 based Ford... it just depends on what you prefer though! Unfortunately this is happening more often to our beloved foxes, guess the Chevy guys can't find good solid platforms for their engines anymore! LOL J/K

BTW their are modular turbo transplants in foxes that rock just as well! As long as it's fast I like it though!:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice car IMO. You did it YOUR way, just like folks have been doing since the dawn of hot rodding. I really love the sound of your Stang in that first video. Again, very nice! :beer:

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member

Never said it was better with the 5.0 in it actually. And I really dont care if the 5.0 is an updated version of an old boat motor it still works great. I know you have an LSX equipped ride so dont get your panties in a twist over my original comment.

SciFiHiFi

Established Member
motivator6737882.jpg

chargedcobra03

Living my life
Established Member
absolutely amazing, you my friend own the baddest fox... would pay to see a 4v turbo swap and this one race one another wow!

HOW MUCH POWER ARE YOU MAKING?

johndoe000

keep it classy
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread