Took the boss to the strip last night...

94COBRA#22

Established Member
Went to E-town the place was packed with alot of downtime for cleanups. First pass my dumbass left the traction control on, it bogged hard on the 1-2 shift and went 12.6@113. Cooled her down and the second pass was as good as I could have hoped for:

60- 1.931

330- 5.320

660- [email protected]

1320- [email protected]

My car only has 250 miles on it and is stock save for a Borla S-TYPE Catback. Did'nt even know what the tire pressure was at lol....

So how does my Boss compare to others that have dragged them?

war_machine92

Banned
there was a guy here with one that ran recently, he was only runnin 13.7 - 13.9 but probly just because he failed to install the latest version of driver mod lol.

iTrack

Established Member
Thats the fastest time I've seen yet. Do you have the slip. I ran a 12.7 @ 115 this weekend but I suck and it was 100 degrees out. I think my 60 was a 2.1. I'll post the slip up when I get a chance.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Went to E-town the place was packed with alot of downtime for cleanups. First pass my dumbass left the traction control on, it bogged hard on the 1-2 shift and went 12.6@113. Cooled her down and the second pass was as good as I could have hoped for:

60- 1.931

330- 5.320

660- [email protected]

1320- [email protected]

My car only has 250 miles on it and is stock save for a Borla S-TYPE Catback. Did'nt even know what the tire pressure was at lol....

Great times, and E Town this time of year is one of the best tracks to run at!

94COBRA#22

Established Member
Yea the air was pretty much perfect but the track was cold as hell.... spun second pretty good prob helping with the trap...

I'll post pic of slip when I get a sec- the guy I ran was a loud ass C5 on a drag radial he was pretty pissed lol...

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Great TIMES!!!! You are faster than many with CAI, exhaust, and a tune!

GREAT 60' with the stock tires!

Mike

60- 1.931

330- 5.320

660- [email protected]

1320- [email protected]

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Excellent times! Do you know what the DA was? Are you fairly experienced at driving down the strip? Does the s-type catback replace the oem h pipe? how did you fair on your other pass's? Thanks!

94COBRA#22

Established Member
Excellent times! Do you know what the DA was? Are you fairly experienced at driving down the strip? Does the s-type catback replace the oem h pipe? how did you fair on your other pass's? Thanks!

Thanks! Not 100% on the DA but it was -50 at one point during the evening...

I do consider myself a good driver- my last play car before I got back into stangs went 10.1@ 145 with a six speed.

The Borla does replace everything from the cats back.

Only got one other pass which I posted about....

Users who are viewing this thread