Took the car to the dyno today...

blownfx4

Boost crazy
Established Member
Well I bit the bullet and finally had a 2.76 upper and idler installed and tuned today. It put down 445 RWHP and 462 RWTQ. I am very happy with those #'s considering I just have a catback, pulley, and JLT RAI installed. Unfortunately it had rained out prior to picking up my car so I couldn't really test it out. Looking forward to tomorrow :banana:

Last edited:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Well I bit the bullet and finally had a 2.76 upper and idler installed and tuned today. It put down 445 RWHP and 462 RWTQ. I am very happy with those #'s considering I just have a catback, pulley, and JLT RAI installed. Unfortunately it had rained out prior to picking up my car so I could really test it out. Looking forward to tomorrow :banana:

Very nice right on par with those mods!! Have the same setup really wakes the car up compared to stock right lol!!! enjoy but you will want more shortly :beer:

blownfx4

Boost crazy
Established Member
Wasn't nice this morning but at least it was dry out! Let me tell you that the pulley makes a big difference in how the beast drives. I love it! I did notice that the gas gauge moves a little faster now though.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Do you have a hesitation when shifting gears now? When I pullied my car I got the horrible PPRV hesitation. I had UPR CAI, flowmaster catback, 2.76 pulley and steig stage IV port on the blower and I made 486rwhp and horrible hesitation between shifts.

blownfx4

Boost crazy
Established Member
No hesitation between shifts. Then again I didn't get to WOT yet either. On my home from work today I will test that out.

blownfx4

Boost crazy
Established Member
Well I have been driving around for a few days and no hesitation as of yet. Very pleased with the way the car drives now. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread