Tool 03 cobra owner.**long read**

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
I went 170 .................................. in a Richard Petty ride along race car at Talladega. 130 in the Lightning that's fast enough for me.

porshh951

Established Member
Originally posted by Vancouver83LTD
The 944 turbo can easily beat the pants off of that performance figure a few hundred dollars in chips to modify the wastegate timing and such later...

I am prolly around the 350rwhp mark. I topped my car out pegged at 6550rpm's in 5th @ 175mph. Ofcourse the speedo is off by a few miles an hour for sure...so prolly more like 172mph.

got to love factory 180mph speedo's.

This guy was a complete moron. What made it sad is he kept going with it .....kept saying he had secret mods done to the car and he knew what he was talking about.

oh offtopic....I haven't hered of any aftermarket production modded porsche doing 248mph??? which car was that. Techart got like 236mph outta there 660hp beast....and RUF got 231 out of there latest R-Turbo(590BHP)

I think the Koinegsegg has the current production car record at 245mph. I have a video of the Meclaren hitting 238mph on the Nardo circuit.....crazy ass shit.

I guess I never knew it was so easy to go 230mph before. All I need is a chip/pullied/exhaust 03cobra and I am set.:rockon:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Damn, I'm glad that kid stuck to his guns. I told him not to say anything about my special blinker fluid recipe. :lol:

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Originally posted by porshh951
I am prolly around the 350rwhp mark. I topped my car out pegged at 6550rpm's in 5th @ 175mph. Ofcourse the speedo is off by a few miles an hour for sure...so prolly more like 172mph.

got to love factory 180mph speedo's.

This guy was a complete moron. What made it sad is he kept going with it .....kept saying he had secret mods done to the car and he knew what he was talking about.

oh offtopic....I haven't hered of any aftermarket production modded porsche doing 248mph??? which car was that. Techart got like 236mph outta there 660hp beast....and RUF got 231 out of there latest R-Turbo(590BHP)

I think the Koinegsegg has the current production car record at 245mph. I have a video of the Meclaren hitting 238mph on the Nardo circuit.....crazy ass shit.

I guess I never knew it was so easy to go 230mph before. All I need is a chip/pullied/exhaust 03cobra and I am set.:rockon:

Story in Excellence, I think.. or something

Users who are viewing this thread