Top Fuel pics at the new Z-Max dragway!!

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Today I went to the brand new Z-Max dragway in Concord, NC to watch the Top Fuels and Alcohol Funny cars. Here are some pics I took. This was a lot more difficult to do as the cars were going much faster than normal and the weather kept getting cloudy and then sunny. I had to keep changing my settings all day. Anyways here are the pics.
DSC_2547.jpg

DSC_2548.jpg

DSC_2566.jpg

DSC_2561.jpg

DSC_2578-1.jpg

DSC_2582-1.jpg

DSC_2585-1.jpg

DSC_2592-1.jpg

DSC_2598-1.jpg

DSC_2600-1.jpg

Last edited:

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Nice pics man looks like fun. Did you get any videos by chance?
Thanks, No videos thou sorry.
Nice pics. You must have a good camera, great detail in the pics. :beer:
Thanks and I have a Nikon D80. These aren't the best I've done but the conditions were playing games all day long. It would be bright 1 minute and then cloudy the next, :shrug: Not only that but I had never shot pics of Top Fuelers before so I had to make adjustments to my shutter speeds for the panning pics. The pro stock bike isn't that good.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome pics you took my friend. I had a Canon 40D for a short time and never could get pics like THOSE. That new track is absolutely sweet. Great seating and I love the wide walkway at the top. Most drag strips I've visited have seating right to the top so you really have to walk at ground level. This track is cool in that respect.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
That track is sick, thats one of the nicest I ever seen.
Z Max must want too give back. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread