Top Gear 2005 Ford GT video, soooooooooo bad ass

black 02 ta ws6

Established Member
Originally posted by Ex-'93 Cobra
This is the second forum that I have tried to DL it from. It has been HOGGED!

Still haven't seen this vid yet. Is Tiff the driver or is it one of the others?
Tiff rulz!

I bet this video rocks .... but ... I still haven't been able to DL.

If anyone has a better host ... please use it.

Best regards.

it is not tiff needle. i agree tiff does rule. its that fat guy but still cool vid just because the car is abd ass.

03CobraBro

Established Member
I think what that guy has to say in the video says alot... Top Gear is ussually very bias to european automobiles. Ford deffinatly built a good one this time around. (Of course they've been building lots of good ones lately)

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
OMG OMG OMG it worked!! And that was freakin INSANE! Me Wanty GT! Me Wanty GT!! I think I can whore myself out to 150 fat chicks for $1000 a pop I should be able to afford one. Looks like I better get to work.
The GT kicks some serious ass!!! *sniffs* I smell Italian for dinner!!

98Cobretti

Established Member
Now if they could just make it more affordable, think how many they could sell, I know I would get one, the original gt-40 is my favorite car. I wonder what kind of power people will be able to squeeze out of that engine....hmmm :)

Last edited:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by El_Diablo
OMG OMG OMG it worked!! And that was freakin INSANE! Me Wanty GT! Me Wanty GT!! I think I can whore myself out to 150 fat chicks for $1000 a pop I should be able to afford one. Looks like I better get to work.
The GT kicks some serious ass!!! *sniffs* I smell Italian for dinner!!

lol you'ed be quivering and shaking as you crawled to the car after whoring yourself out to 150 obese chicks... you'ed crawl into the seat of the car and sit there and kind of laugh like your going insane with a slight quiver in your voice... "Finally! Finally... after all this time... finally..." Then they send the repo man over because you miss your first insurence bill. :D

That thing needs to be louder!!! Wheres the deep American growl

I thought it sounded very agressive. It was hard to here exactly what the car sounded like with that music playing in the background.

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
I thought it sounded very agressive. It was hard to here exactly what the car sounded like with that music playing in the background.

From what you could hear it had a nice tone. BUt it could be aggressive and low. I would like it to be that deep old school big block muscle car loud

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
lol you'ed be quivering and shaking as you crawled to the car after whoring yourself out to 150 obese chicks... you'ed crawl into the seat of the car and sit there and kind of laugh like your going insane with a slight quiver in your voice... "Finally! Finally... after all this time... finally..." Then they send the repo man over because you miss your first insurence bill. :D

:cryying:

03CobraBro

Established Member
From what you could hear it had a nice tone. BUt it could be aggressive and low. I would like it to be that deep old school big block muscle car loud

Knowing how much fun ford can make a car, they probably would have done that, but with those emission laws always breathing down there necks they were probably forced to keep it alittle bit more mellow than they had intended. That doesnt stop a guy from putting something alittle throatier on it. However as much as that car costs, I'd want to keep it stock, atleast for a while.

Last edited:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Knowing how much fun ford can make a car, they probably would have done that, but with those emission laws always breathing down there necks they were probably forced to keep it alittle bit more mellow than they had intended. That doesnt stop a guy from putting something alittle throatier on it. However as much as that car costs, I'd want to keep it stock, atleast for a while.

I wouldnt, the power that thing is capable of...pulleys alone could get you in the 600hp range. Its fully forged internals :D

Users who are viewing this thread