Torch Red Cobra favor needed

El Culebra

Established Member
Does any have any pics of a Torch Red Coupe I would like to compare Sonic Blue and the Torch Red to help decide which color I would like I have 2 on order. Need to make up my mind soon.

Also your opinions are welcomed.

FINICKY

Established Member
man i dont have a digital camera but i must say i love my torch 03.the color is a nice deep red it doesnt really have the orange look of past reds.its also very brite wich is why i choose it over the blue.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
got to back up blown03cobra, and say GO BLUE

Why go with just another red when you can have a unique color like SONIC BLUE. I have seen TORCH RED on a vert in person. It is an excellent red but SONIC is breathtaking. Pictures and words do not do it justice. It color shifts from indigo to royal to deep violet as you move past it.

I am biased tho........

fdaaa088.jpg

El Culebra

Established Member
WOW ! there both great colors. I am even more confused now I currently have a 01 Cobra in Performance Red and every time I pull up to light people just start to look it over. The Blue a very mean sharp looking color. Cobra Craig makes it very difficult to choose with those fabulous pics of the Tex lot. :??: :??:

I guess the moment of truth is 9 days away.

Gosh that Red......man! but that Blue..............aahhhhhhhhhh! I think I am sooooooooo confused!

P.S I don't know that Blue Looks good! :D:)

RED '03

Established Member
Gentlemen,

Both colors are awesome. I picked blue first then changed my mind to red. Now that I have seen both side by side I made the right choice for me. I believe blue will out number red 2 to 1 when all is done. Red will be more prone to getting tickets.

fangstang

Established Member
I like them both! But I think there will be A LOT of blue cobras around, and they will be discontinuing the torch red in the 2nd production run. You cant lose either way, personaly, I would take any color I could get my hands on.

El Culebra

Established Member
I called my dealer and I was told that VIN 317 had my name on it on June 24th. .......................drum roll and the Sonic Blue wins!!!! I got the Red out of my system with my Performance Red one it's time sing the Blues. I really appreciate everyones responses.

El Culebra

Established Member
GUYS I almost forgot to report in this issue I had a dream that would drive a Torch Red.....I said that it would be Sonic Blue but Torch Red over powered me due to a MSRP price and that was the original color I ordered any way...!!!:) :D :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread