Torch Red Mach pics

TR MACH

Established Member
Havent taken any new pictures since May when i got the car. Had an overcast day the other day and figured since my car was clean i might as well take some new ones. Nobody probably remembers but since those first pics i have added the honeycomb panel and the mustang letters in the back. Hoping Santa will bring me exhaust tomorrow, and then a drop and taillight tint will come next.

And if someone would like to make me a sig that would be great. And another thing, if someone could take one of the pictures and lower it so i can see what it will look like in the future. Thanks, and now for the pictures...

PC201480.jpg

PC201479.jpg

PC201475.jpg

PC201473.jpg

PC201481.jpg

PC201485.jpg

PC201486.jpg

And this dark one is for someone to possibly lower it for me
PC201478.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice Mach 1 you have there. Great pics. Thanks for sharing them. :)

CobraKid04

Established Member
Love it man. With some window tint and a drop it will be a bad machine!

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Makes me miss my old TR mach with bullitts. Here are some pics of it with H&R SS Springs with no isos to give you an idea of what it looks like lowered.
DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

TR MACH

Established Member
Yea i cant wait to drop it. And i was actually planning on going with the H&R SS springs also so thanks alot for those pictures. Santa didnt bring me exhaust like i was hoping, but i did get $325 so maybe i can pick up some springs with that! And thanks for the comments guys

Outlaw

Terminated
Established Member
Yea i cant wait to drop it. And i was actually planning on going with the H&R SS springs also so thanks alot for those pictures. Santa didnt bring me exhaust like i was hoping, but i did get $325 so maybe i can pick up some springs with that! And thanks for the comments guys

Car looks great.

Here's mine old Mach with H&R SS and Poly iso's

255489.jpg

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Clean Mach real simple and well put together like mine. Flashy but not gautey, great job bro

TR MACH

Established Member
Thanks guys. My plans for the future will be to drop it first, exhaust and all the other bolt-opns, and window and tail light tint. Then i will pretty much be done with it. Except maybe a cam in a couple years.

Users who are viewing this thread