Tork Tech GT new wheels/Toyo R888 content

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Those wheels look great!

Those wheels look killer. Car looks mean as hell! Nice job.

Looks so good on those wheels. Rolling shot is definitely drool worthy.

Looks great brotha!!!

Looks awesome man, I love that hood. The last pic is my favorite

Hot damn, that looks awesome!

That hood is a monster! Wheels look good though, way to be different.

Thanks guys! :beer:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
What size and offset? Looks great by the way.

They are 18x9.5 upfront with a +22 I think. And the rears are 18x10.5 with a +22 I know for sure. I'm having a moment right now and can't remember the fronts exactly.

Car looks great man and backs up the looks from your other thread too!

It runs good for what it is! :banana:

What wheels are they? Look awesome

They are Zedd SL5's in black chrome!

Don't want to speak for op but wheel type is listed on his instagram.

Looks great op!

Thanks man! No worries, it's no secret. I've never been one of those hush hush guys with what I do to my car lol

Looks pretty good, but with those wheels the car needs a bit more low IMO

The ground in these pictures slopes down, so it really makes the side of the car you see look a lot higher than it is. My cars not hammered by any means. I'm after straight line performance, so I sacrifice some low in order for functionality lol

look familiar.

They look great on your car man!

I love 'em, hell keep me in mind when your ready to sell them lol. Only think I would say is you maybe have a little too much tire in the front. What size tires are they front and back and what size are the rims? BTW - what were you doing down this way??

Haha thanks man! It has a 265/35/18 in the front and a 305/35/18 in the rear. Really with a 9.5" front wheel you can't do any less. I had 275's on my 18x10's up front last year and much prefer the 65's. I was down there for a big Euro show called Water by the Bridge this past weekend! Love that town, nice sights clean place and waaaaay bigger than the small shit hole I'm from lol

Also in case anyone is interested in seeing some more shots with different angles I went out last night and got some good pictures at one of my favorite places, I'll get them up this afternoon hopefully!

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Haha thanks man! It has a 265/35/18 in the front and a 305/35/18 in the rear. Really with a 9.5" front wheel you can't do any less. I had 275's on my 18x10's up front last year and much prefer the 65's. I was down there for a big Euro show called Water by the Bridge this past weekend! Love that town, nice sights clean place and waaaaay bigger than the small shit hole I'm from lol

Must just be the angle on the front tires, although I know the R888's are known for running big. Thought that might be why you came down. I'v heard it's a big show, but they no longer allow anything but Euro. You planning on going to SCT Indy this year? It was an awesome time last year and I'm sure will be even bigger this year. I'm coming up and staying for the whole weekend.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Must just be the angle on the front tires, although I know the R888's are known for running big. Thought that might be why you came down. I'v heard it's a big show, but they no longer allow anything but Euro. You planning on going to SCT Indy this year? It was an awesome time last year and I'm sure will be even bigger this year. I'm coming up and staying for the whole weekend.

The 305's in the rear fill out the 10.5's perfectly. The fronts are some federal 595's. They were on sale, and for the price I couldn't pass them up. Ecspecially with what the 888's cost for the rear :nonono:

Water by the bridge is an awesome show, my best friends are all into Euro's (old aircooled Volkswagens) so I'm usually at a lot of euro shows because I enjoy that scene as well. Crazy how different it is than the Mustang world. I'm pretty sure I'll be down for SCT, I didn't go last year and I don't think some of my other friends are going to not let me go this year haha

Gorgeous.

Thanks man!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Added a couple new ones!

Still waiting on one center cap, as one of them was broken in the box unfortunately.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread