Tork Tech GT new wheels/Toyo R888 content

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Tork Tech GT Zedd wheels/Toyo R888 content

So with a new year, comes a new set of wheels. After my XXR521's looked so good all last season I knew I'd be hard pressed to find wheels that fit my budget that would look better than those. Luckily I found these, and they definitely look right at home on the car. Not to mention it's something you definitely don't see everyday. These are just a couple pictures my buddy snapped this weekend. He has the high res versions, I'm just uploading them off my phone.

photo-147.jpg

photo-145.jpg

photo-144.jpg

photo-146.jpg

Couple more pictures I snapped last night, still learning with this real camera (Nikon D3200) these are straight out of the camera.

CSC_0536.jpg

CSC_0537.jpg

CSC_0541.jpg

CSC_0544.jpg

Last edited:

ctgreddy

Established Member
Rolling shots look sick. Not sure if I like them standing still. Just not a fan of centers that are angled like that. But your car man. I do love the color of them.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Looks good, need a profile view to see the wheels design better :beer:

Soon! :banana:

Nice choice. Car looks great

Thanks man!

Rolling shots look sick. Not sure if I like them standing still. Just not a fan of centers that are angled like that. But your car man. I do love the color of them.

Thank you! They're definitely different, running out of original options to put on these cars since they are getting so old. And I just don't have the money to get some three piece wheels yet lol

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
From what I can see I really like them, I agree on difficulty of lower price choice, trying to find a set of new wheels for my GT right now that are not 800+ a wheel.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I love 'em, hell keep me in mind when your ready to sell them lol. Only think I would say is you maybe have a little too much tire in the front. What size tires are they front and back and what size are the rims? BTW - what were you doing down this way??

Users who are viewing this thread