Total bridge collapse in Baltimore...

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
If you look at things in a vague enough light, I can prove damn near anything.

Again, not saying the powers that be are upstanding pillars of the community.

If every politician and person that uses their power for influence were to be exterminated tomorrow, I’d probably end up with alcohol poisoning and need my stomach pumped from partying.

Show me documents, correspondence that every ****ed up thing in the world is by design.

Until people can prove, like they did with things like MK Ultra, that shit is by design I will continue to take events on a case by case basis.

Sure, the boogeyman is real but he doesn’t have his hands on every ****ed up event.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.
Hey hey hey, keep me out of this

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It’s ok to not trust the GOV, but not everything is a conspiracy.

If the GOV was soooooo good at executing complex scenarios, why wouldn’t they just execute ones that make everything ****ing awesome.

If the GOV is such a disaster, how can they flawlessly execute these mastermind scenarios?

Do you really think someone woke up and decided this trans nonsense was the best way to tear down families as some nefarious decades long plan? The illegals? The decriminalizing of drugs?

I don’t.

I think a select handful of politicians and the media run with whatever trend they think will keep them in power and the money flowing.

I also think they are so out of touch that they actually think “this is what Americans want” when 100 trans loving Ukofag free Palestine protestors shout at a political event.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I think the Government is full of Evil people. Every single one of them is compromised, or they would not be where they are.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There are definitely a lot of bad eggs in government. But "every single one of them is compromised"?? There are a good number of good, dedicated to honest public service in government at all levels.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
I believe all politicians grew up being bullied in school.

Which is why the extreme hate for Trump.

But JFC not everything is a conspiracy

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That includes the military as well then.

Right down to E1s in boot camp.

Evil bastards!

Nah, those guys (E1s) are just ignorant of their situation. Pawns in a game of chess they have no idea even exists. The higher ups have been around long enough to know the game and how it is played and continue to participate.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s ok to not trust the GOV, but not everything is a conspiracy.

If the GOV was soooooo good at executing complex scenarios, why wouldn’t they just execute ones that make everything ****ing awesome.

If the GOV is such a disaster, how can they flawlessly execute these mastermind scenarios?
That's not how you convince people to vote for your side. Actually, that wouldn't keep certain people in positions of power.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
That includes the military as well then.

Right down to E1s in boot camp.

Evil bastards!

If they follow unconstitutional and immoral orders from their command then yes. Even them.

“Just following orders” didn’t work for the Nazi’s at Nuremberg.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I think the Government is full of Evil people. Every single one of them is compromised, or they would not be where they are.

alex-jones.gif

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Crane operations and wreckage removal begins on collapsed Francis Scott Key Bridge​

Mar. 30, 2024 5:37 PM ETAMKBF, AMKBYBy: Anuron Mitra, SA News Editor
Save
Comments
Baltimores Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapses After Being Struck By Cargo Ship

Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images News
U.S. emergency responders on Saturday started crane operations and wreckage removal on a section of the collapsed Francis Scott Key Bridge in the U.S. city of Baltimore, Md.
Earlier this week, on early Tuesday morning, the bridge came crashing down after a container vessel chartered by Maersk (OTCPK:AMKBF) (OTCPK:AMKBY) collided into one of its pillars. The incident has left several people missing, six of whom have been presumed dead by the U.S. Coast Guard.
The wreckage removal operations are being conducted by the so-called Unified Command, which is a response team that includes the Coast Guard, the Army Corps of Engineers, the Maryland Department of the Environment and the Maryland Transportation Authority.
"Highly trained demolition crews will begin cutting the top portion of the north side of the collapsed bridge into smaller sections for safe removal by crane. One crane barge and one working barge are staged at the incident to support Saturday’s operations," the Unified Command said in a statement.
"Salvage teams will use gas-powered cutters to systematically separate sections of the steel bridge, which will be taken to a disposal site," the Unified Command added.
The Francis Scott Key Bridge acts as the entryway to the Port of Baltimore, which has been non-operational until further notice. It is the largest port in the U.S. for volume of cars and light trucks, heavy farm and construction machinery, imported sugar and imported gypsum.
Though analysts have said the port shutdown is unlikely to have major effects on the U.S. economy, the sheer size of the port's volume makes it highly important in the supply chain. Shipping companies have been forced to adjust their routes and divert to other ports.
"This is going to take time, to clear this section of the collapse. It's not going to take hours, it's not going to take days, but once we complete this phase of the work, we can move more tugs and more barges and more boats into the area to accelerate our economy," Md. Governor Wes Moore said in a press conference on Saturday.
"This is not just about Maryland. This is about our nation's economy. The port handles more cars and more farm equipment more than any other port inside this country, and at least 8K workers on the docks have jobs that have been directly affected by this collapse. Our economy depends on the port of Baltimore and the port of Baltimore depends on vessel traffic," Moore added.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here is another thought about this incident.
You may even say "that's more BS tin foil hat wearing shit"
Who was Francis Scott Key?
Why none other than the man who penned our National Anthem.
I will wager a C note that when the new bridge is built, it will have a different name, probably along the lines of "George Floyd Memorial Bridge" or some other retarded woke BS.
It may even have train tracks so old Joe can have his story validated...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Here is another thought about this incident.
You may even say "that's more BS tin foil hat wearing shit"
Who was Francis Scott Key?
Why none other than the man who penned our National Anthem.
I will wager a C note that when the new bridge is built, it will have a different name, probably along the lines of "George Floyd Memorial Bridge" or some other retarded woke BS.
It may even have train tracks so old Joe can have his story validated...
I'll agree with that!!

Same with Faneuil Hall in Haymarket Square.

Users who are viewing this thread