Total eclipse this coming Monday, April 8.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I live in the path of 100% coverage and am kind of looking forward to it. Supposed to happen between 3:00 and 3:30. I've got some glasses and plan to make a video. Anyone else live in the path or near? Hope the weather is clear.
1712178708589.jpeg

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Saw one couple years ago in Idaho (we were at a car event in UT, and make the 4 hour drive north). This time, we are only in the 9X% area, Im not going to drive to the 100% area.

VegasMichael

Established Member
There are digital signs on the highways around here telling people about the eclipse and to expect delays. Supposedly, we are going to get 200k or so visitors.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What's the story on the As?

Red one is a reproduction, the beige one on the right is an original. Both are sold now. Red one stay local, beige one went to Texas I believe.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Saw one couple years ago in Idaho (we were at a car event in UT, and make the 4 hour drive north). This time, we are only in the 9X% area, Im not going to drive to the 100% area.
Us, too, Andy. Pretty much all of New England is in the 90% area. It won't be total, but I'll take what I can get. Monday is going to be clear and sunny, so it will be interesting to see the day darken.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
They are letting school out early jere...im in the 90ish % area of PA

I remember a proper science lesson in the 90s when i was in school

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Why are people losing their minds over this eclipse? What am I not seeing?

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Not something I would travel to see but its just not something you see everyday. For instance the next total solar eclipse in Boston is in 2079. Don't think I'm gonna make that one.

We're in the 90+% zone this time.

Users who are viewing this thread