Total eclipse this coming Monday, April 8.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I don’t give a **** either, skipped the last one too. I am somewhat close to the totality zone, a friend and his wife invited me up this weekend….I passed on going up, don’t want to deal with all the f’ng dorks going to see this…here it will be a partial eclipse, still zero f’cks given, probably won’t even stick my head outside.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In the grand scheme of things, it is not that remarkable.
It gets dark for about 3 min. The street lights come on and then it is over and back to work.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Only Eclipse I ever cared about
IMG_1849.jpeg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Apparently the path of the last three across the US make some Hebrew letter meaning the beginning and end. Lol!

Maybe a few million off themselves in some freak out.

I’ll be golfing.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Apparently the path of the last three across the US make some Hebrew letter meaning the beginning and end. Lol!

Maybe a few million off themselves in some freak out.

I’ll be golfing.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I hadn't heard that so I had to look it up. It's a lot of interesting coincidences, but it sounds like the Biblical code messages. You can find signs of anything if you cast a wide enough net. The most substantial thing to me though is that the two eclipses that form an X over the US happened 7 years apart. That's a little concerning lol.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
MSDTWTH_EC027.jpg

Tezz's eclipse is top priority for sure, this one's a close second though.

No one's come across a Monolith anywhere recently right?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I hadn't heard that so I had to look it up. It's a lot of interesting coincidences, but it sounds like the Biblical code messages. You can find signs of anything if you cast a wide enough net. The most substantial thing to me though is that the two eclipses that form an X over the US happened 7 years apart. That's a little concerning lol.

Here is the way I look at it.

If it is some biblical message or start of something, nothing I can do to stop it.

If millions of people sacrifice themselves, more leg room on this rock for me.

I believe that somewhere between. Religion and science is the truth. I believe there is a higher power. Won’t be disappointed in how I lived if I die and find out we came from some cosmic orgasm. I’ve seen people in Wal Mart that lead to the credibility of evolution because they have not made it as far as us.

I’m gonna be enjoying the show on the course today. Lol

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
I'm about 3-4 miles from the centerline just a little west of Cleveland, so I have a front row seat. It will be really cool for sure, but I'm glad it will be over so everyone can stop talking about it lol.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm about 3-4 miles from the centerline just a little west of Cleveland, so I have a front row seat. It will be really cool for sure, but I'm glad it will be over so everyone can stop talking about it lol.

Yep. lol Last time we were right in the path. It was neat...but wasn't neat enough for me to drive anywhere to go see it. There had to of been 50,000 people come to the area to watch it. People are insane.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm somewhere around 90% and people are popping roddies about it. Sure it's kinda cool, but there's a lot more interesting space stuff out there to look at it. "OMG! That big ball of blue cheese in the sky is going to cruise between our rock and the big light bulb!" lol Evidently shadows really intrigue people.

Users who are viewing this thread