Total induction dyno day & bbq gtg • saturday nov 3rd!

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Just a reminder Paul is having his annual Dyno Day BBQ next weekend on Saturday the 3rd. We're expecting 35-45 Lightning & Harley Trucks and a few odd-ball vehicles to show. Tons of food, good people, great trucks.

Lightning & Harley owners... if you want to get in on the fun, mark your calendar, 8AM until everyone leaves. Some ex-Lightning owners bringing new toys, so there'll be a few Terminators, Cobras, GT500's.

PM me if you're interested in coming.

Mike

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Great Turnout, Great Food, lots of fun seeing everyone on the dyno! We had around 20-25 show up which was great considering the aftermath of Sandy is still being felt in Southern New England. Props to the guys who came from Boston, Woburn, Winthrop, Rhode Island, Albany, Queens, and Long Island.

Thanks to Paul & Natalie for hosting this event.

Mike

jgriff18

Established Member
It sucks i missed this i need to make it up there to get a tuned by paul again before i go to Hawaii.

Evs04Snake

Established Member
Thanks Paul and Natalie for hosting a very nice bbq and gtg. Thanks for the warm welcome and was great to meet some good people in the area. I just moved to CT and it was my first visit to your shop but wont be my last. I have seen shops from Maryland, Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia and now CT. Total Induction Tuning Solutions is top notch indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread