totalled my 04 black vert/ everything must go

jonw357

Established Member
I would like the e-brake. Also if the side skirts are not sold I would like them too. PM me a price.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
How much for the four pedals shipped to 90301? (gas, clutch, brake, and dead pedal)

I'll pm you as well since this thread is 'busy'.

Dibs btw.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
PM a price for all four tires/wheels if you don't mind, is there any damage to any of the tires as well? I could pick up possibly as I live in MA, so shipping is not an issue.

two pass side tires will need replacing surface damage...rims are fin $650 picked up

ATFPat

Established Member
Is the plastic column piece available and the center piece that holds the vents and surrounds the radio/temp dials? If so let me know a priced shipped/paypal to 19044.

Thanks

1320 Junkie

Established Member
If you didnt pm me i didnt respond...im getting tons of hits on the parts and doing my best to reply.....PM me for inquiries

SPOILER-Sale pending
Brake Light-SOLD
Fog lights/bezels-SOLD
Shifter boot-Sold

here are pics of the CT-R GT40 replicas from the hit side...other side obviously has no issues it was a pass side collision

passengerside rear....quarter panel hit tire so tire is no good, rim is fine

cobrapartingout009.jpg

Pass front....no rim damage its flat so i assume its punctured somewhere

cobrapartingout010.jpg

$600 all 4 rims and tires

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Raptor shift light/ Ultra light 2 1/16 boost gauge STEERING column pod combo..$160...ready to ship.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Whipple/ 60lb injectors...PORTED LOWER INTAKE....all up for grabs...pm me offers...i do not NEED to sell these peticular items but for the right price i will. Whipple has 2k miles was bought brand new and has a ported STOCK TB attached...RR 2.75 upper. Siemens Deka 60's with adapters....PORTED LOWER INTAKE..gauranteed 20+ hp over stock

Users who are viewing this thread