Tournament Paintball equipment must go!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Tournament Paintball equipment must go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, i have a 2001 auto****er package that i must sell.ok so here is the list of what comes with it
-2001 Black WGP Auto****er
-Lapco Autospirit barrel
-JT Flex 7 mask (2) with extra lense
-Revolution hopper
-Kapp dropzone 2 with on/off cradle (macroline setup)
-"4 vertical" pack with tubes
-a few squeegees
-i may be forgeting a thing or two?

all of my equipment listed was only used in 4 tournaments and less than 10 practices. this setup was absolutely amazing but as i stated before, i don't have the time or money to devote to the game. after any use i always throroughly cleaned my equipment. on the gun i used a 50/50 solution of rubbing alchohol and water. shoots amazing!!!!!

if you are interested, you can respond to this post, pm me, email me at [email protected] , or you can call me at 832.428.6410
-tony
i am asking $350 obo if interested, let me know.
MUST SELL SOON!!!!!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i have a lot of pics on my computer at school but i am at home for the winter break......i'll see if i can get you some pics today and i'll send em over to ya
-tony

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i will be posting pics on sunday when i get back to lubbock where my computer that has the pictures is. email me at [email protected] if you are interested so i can reply to you with pics on sunday
-tony

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
255572307FWxtmL_ph.jpg

255572793WcrQct_ph.jpg

255572954tCoxAO_ph.jpg

255573209uYwOnI_ph.jpg

255573490oOspde_ph.jpg

255573778WCkRwp_ph.jpg

255574235GwdDqw_ph.jpg

here are some pics guys, the equipment is in houston at my house and i am in lubbock so those are all the pics i have but i may be able to get more if you are interested. Not sure if there is any paint left, but i did have about 800-1000 rounds over the break when i was home but i don't know if it is any good. the tanks are c02, in texas you don't really need nitrogen although it is nice.

-tony

Users who are viewing this thread