TPS 14" 4 Piston Brembo GT500 Big Brake System-FREE SHIPPING!!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have 2012 Gt/CS will they fit with those rims?

I just spoke with Ford Racing and they will fine. The wheels on the 2012 GT/CS are VERY similar to the Track Pack wheels which will fit with ZERO issues.

Here are pictures of the CS wheel and Track Pack wheels

2011FordMustangGTCSCustomGTWheel001sm.jpg

M-1007-DC199B.jpg

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Has anyone ordered these and put them on yet? They seem like a great deal! Please chime in if you are running this setup.

Thanks

-Brian

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Has anyone ordered these and put them on yet? They seem like a great deal! Please chime in if you are running this setup.

Thanks

-Brian

Brian,

This kit is basically the same as the SVT kit except we provided upgraded rotors instead of just blank rotors... PLUS for the same price as the SVT kit you will get Hawk HPS pads and stainless steel lines for the front and rear :rockon:

saunupe1911

Established Member
Dang, my stock 18's won't fit the Brembo brakes/calipers. I've got to upgrade my wheels first, otherwise you would have had a sell. I despise Ford and their ugly non-brembo 2011-2012 wheels selections. lol

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Yes.. the Baer Pro Plus or Extreme has a upgraded caliper

Darn, I was hoping for a Brembo setup like our 2010 Camaro has. Boo Ford for using these puny, ugly rear calipers.

I wonder what it would take to make Camaro rear calipers work...:smmon:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Dang, my stock 18's won't fit the Brembo brakes/calipers. I've got to upgrade my wheels first, otherwise you would have had a sell. I despise Ford and their ugly non-brembo 2011-2012 wheels selections. lol

I believe with wheel spacers they will fit. :)

Darn, I was hoping for a Brembo setup like our 2010 Camaro has. Boo Ford for using these puny, ugly rear calipers.

I wonder what it would take to make Camaro rear calipers work...:smmon:

A camaro.

Yup... get a Camaro

More questions, does this use the normal GT dust shield or are those changed as well?

Most of our customers DON'T use a dust shield as it's not necessary. Baer, Wilwood, and Stoptech do not use dust shields.

Users who are viewing this thread