Trackhawk Stroker Motor Build

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Been building this for about a year and a half now.
Hoping to fire this up next week.

BES Racing Billet Stroker.
Aluminum Block.
Winberg Billet Crank.
Oliver Billet Rods.
Custom Malhe Pistons.
HHP/BES Custom Cam.
Thitek Bear Heads With Dual Valves Springs.
American Racing Headers.
PURR Titanium Exhaust Custom Blued.
Cat Delete.
240 Amp Alternator.

3.8 Billet Drag Pack Whipple Ported by Kong.
Satera Clutched 3.25 Pulley.
AAD Tensioner.
Nick Williams 130 mm TB.
Custom Titanium CAI With Turbo Guard.
2150 Fuel Injectors.
Fore Tripple 535's Fuel Pumps.
(3) Boost-A-Pumps.
(3) 50 amp relays for each pump.
Nitrous Outlets Nitrous Plate With Progressive Controller With Remote Bottle Heaters.
Cortez Ice Box.
Interchiller Stage (2).
Interchiller Upgraded Intercoller Pump.
Antigravity lightweight Battery.

PURE Stage (3) Transmission.
PURE Billet Converter.
PURE Billet Transfer Case.

DSS CF DS.
DSS Outlaw Axels.
Performance Diff Brace Front And Rear.
AAD Drag Pack.
AAD Trailing Arms.
AAD Control Arms.

Demon Lightweight Rotors.
Weld Belmount Beadlocks 20x10 MT SS.
Weld Belmount Beadlocks 17x10 MT 315/50.
Velgen Lightweight 20x10 Wheels.
Titanium Lug Nuts.
Titanium Axel Hardware.
Titanium Brembo Hardware.
Custom Painted Calipers.

Demon CF Hood.
CF Splitter.
MHF CF Steering Wheel Alcantera.
Black Ops CF Wing.
MHF CF Complete Interior.
Rear Seat Delete.
Air Ride Suspension.
Zietronics E85 Ethanol Sensor/Gauge.
Throttle Booster.

Focal M Series 3-Way Fronts.
Hertz Coaxils Rears.
Audison 5 Channel Amp.
Audison 2 Channel Amp.
Helix P6 DSP.
Focal MW 10 Subwoofer.

IMG_1389 (1).jpeg
71701217183__BE48E142-46BE-4D2B-950E-CAB5E2E7EA06.jpeg
71641602345__9D6B4E84-D3D5-4732-B254-11AF58905E7D.jpeg

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
Oooof, making me want to get one of these bad boys. I’ve wanted one for a while. They’re just so expensive in my neck of the woods. Like $85k for 50k miles.

Awesome build man, looking forward to it.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Hope to fire her up next week. Its just a street car basically but should make some decent power. Its for digs but 60-130 should be in the 3's.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Hope to fire her up next week. Its just a street car basically but should make some decent power. Its for digs but 60-130 should be in the 3's.

You really think so? If so.... holy shit. I have to imagine you'll need to make more than 1500whp in that tank to achieve 3's. I had no idea that blower was that potent.

That's McLaren 720 territory / 150+ quarter mile!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Exactly.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I know thats hard to wrap my head around but watch this video and see for urself. This is a 7.0 liter. 3's in ANY vehicle is mind boggling but in a truck is harder to believe.

Mine is a 7.2 liter with some really good flowing heads and an agressive cam speced out by BES Racing and my blower is ported and I also have the 130mm TB. From the thumbnail he doesnt have the 130mm TB.

Yea 1500 whp is what the 3.8 is making with 426ci Hellcat builds with Thitek heads without nitrous. Weight is around 5100 lbs for the TH.

I have pump E85 close to me. Im gonna tune the pump gas E85 to that gas at like E65 cause its not the best quality. I will have a One Ethanol tune for racing.

A few have tried spinning the 3.8 Whipple with a stock stroke with poor results plus that 130mm TB is massive. I think its just too big for most applications. The Aluminum block also weighs 100 lbs less so less weight to move and I was able to get the CI to 430.

The Winberg crank is good to 2500 hp.

You really think so? If so.... holy shit. I have to imagine you'll need to make more than 1500whp in that tank to achieve 3's. I had no idea that blower was that potent.

Exactly.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
If u go to Youtube and type in 3.8 Whipple Trackhawk 1800 hp "The Black Beast" it should come up. I cant seem to get it to play here for some reason.

Last edited:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I know thats hard to wrap my head around but watch this video and see for urself. This is a 7.0 liter. 3's in ANY vehicle is mind boggling but in a truck is harder to believe.

Mine is a 7.2 liter with some really good flowing heads and an agressive cam speced out by BES Racing and my blower is ported and I also have the 130mm TB. From the thumbnail he doesnt have the 130mm TB.

Yea 1500 whp is what the 3.8 is making with 426ci Hellcat builds with Thitek heads without nitrous. Weight is around 5100 lbs for the TH.

I have pump E85 close to me. Im gonna tune the pump gas E85 to that gas at like E65 cause its not the best quality. I will have a One Ethanol tune for racing.

A few have tried spinning the 3.8 Whipple with a stock stroke with poor results plus that 130mm TB is massive. I think its just too big for most applications. The Aluminum block also weighs 100 lbs less so less weight to move and I was able to get the CI to 430.

The Winberg crank is good to 2500 hp.

Massive build. You are fuel limited, no? I talked to my builder about ~1300 in my ZR1 and he told me there is no chance on E85. I will have to dial it down to <1200 or go with race gas.

Recon

Established Member
Thing is going to be nasty. How big, in terms of cubes, can you go with the hellcat blocks? 440?

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
No, E85 only. Another Trackhawk with a similar build just made 1800 hp on E85 but of course thats One Ethanol.

On pump E85 which is about E70 where I live will have far less timing. Not sure how much power its good for. I honestly havent seen anyone make a pull with this combo yet. Especially with the 130mm TB so its just a guess at this point on power.

TBH id be happy with 1200 whp on pump E85. Probably make more but id be happy with that for now.

Massive build. You are fuel limited, no? I talked to my builder about ~1300 in my ZR1 and he told me there is no chance on E85. I will have to dial it down to <1200 or go with race gas.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yep, thats about as big as they get with the Noonan Billet block at 440ci. Same with the cast Aluminum. Im at 430ci do im close.

Thing is going to be nasty. How big, in terms of cubes, can you go with the hellcat blocks? 440?

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

Users who are viewing this thread