Trackhawk vs 570S

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I was surprised at how long it took the McLaren to pass the tank, without the launch assist. 5400lbs. vs 3400lbs., what would anyone expect?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I was surprised at how long it took the McLaren to pass the tank, without the launch assist. 5400lbs. vs 3400lbs., what would anyone expect?
It seemed to go exactly how I would have expected. The tires can only take so much, especially on the unprepped surface.

It's very obvious the weight is working against the Jeep after 60 or so. Especially since the 570 can start to use it's power.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That looks about right. The Trackhawk launches like it's being rear-ended, but after 30 MPH it's "very fast" and after 60 it's merely quick. For street driving it's just about perfect; squirting through traffic is all about 0-40, and the combo of AWD and instant torque is the business.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I think they have some "plans" for that Trackhawk. ;) This was just some baseline runs.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
30NAxu.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely as expected. I'd still love to own a Track Hawk. Like Ben said, just about a perfect ride for around town driving squirting incessantly from 0-40, 0-45. Such fun! Just not all the (cheap) fun!

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Definitely as expected. I'd still love to own a Track Hawk. Like Ben said, just about a perfect ride for around town driving squirting incessantly from 0-40, 0-45. Such fun! Just not all the (cheap) fun!

How does that retuned sleeper you have stand up against a trackhawk?

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
We all knew the jeep would launch all out. Anyone else impressed with the launch control on the mclaren with an unprepped road?

Would love to see my Audi launch vs the jeep. On a 93 octane tune, it leaves the line so hard, it feels like the front wheels are going to lift at about 30 mph

Users who are viewing this thread