TRADE: Kenne Bell 2.8H Mammoth w/ American Racing Headers for HELLION Turbo Kit

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
I figure I would try this 1st before I buy a brand new Hellion kit. My Kenne Bell blower has less than 5000 miles on it. Is it still on the car right now and I can have a video of it running perfectly on the car whenever anyone wants to trade. It's a nice kit but I want a turbo kit because I've always had turbo experience and I feel I can tackle the problems that some Hellion users face. So I am looking for that person who is bored of the Hellion kit and wants some instant torque and power or someone who is just plain frustrated in the complexities of a twin turbo system and all the plumbing and wastegate work and trying to tune everything out.
My Kenne Bell Kit will come complete with everything including the throttle body and the intake filter. I will also throw in American Racing Headers in with the trade so you can make more power.
If I can't find someone to trade with in a couple of weeks then I will procede to buy a brand new Hellion Kit and my Kenne Bell will be up for sale. I am located in the suburbs of Houston, Texas.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Here is the Link to the Video of my KB GT500 Dyno:
2010 Shelby GT500 Kenne Bell Dyno - YouTube

Actual pic of the kit on my car.
_MG_7323.jpg

Last edited:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
I hear you on the heat. We are literally burning up over here in San Antonio. Wild fires all week!

Users who are viewing this thread