Traded my Shelby for a Shelby

Adiabatik

Banned
You traded a 2010 for a 2011????

Who the hell trades in a car less than a year after they bought it? So how much in the hole are you now for a different color car????

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member

Who the hell trades in a car less than a year after they bought it? So how much in the hole are you now for a different color car????

Lol its 12/2012... I think your math may be a little off.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member

An adult who doesn't have to answer to you.... :shrug: and why do you care?
What people do with their earned money is their business.

I like the color combination :beer:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Overall the car feels lighter. The biggest thing I've noticed is the steering. The grill looks better in person I think. Much better than the honeycomb stock look.

The '10 was paid off so I got a really good deal on this one which should be paid off sooner than later.

Thanks for all the comments guys! It really is a blast to drive :rockon:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Uhhh no? Just irritated when I see stupid financial decisions.

I'm irritated every ****ing time I see you post. Who the **** cares what your opinion is? There are significant upgrades between the two and he could have owned the 10 for 3 years now

Galaxy 10.1

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
He clearly stated that he traded his 2010 for a 2011.....I think your reading comprehension may be a little off.

Ya your right. Im only his older brother whom he lives with. I have no clue what im talking about.

Its 2012 numbnuts he has owned the car for more than a year. Financial decisions? Im trying to find out where you should give a ****. I wouldnt let him get in a bad situation after I have learned from my own mistakes. Jealously is a bitch.

Maybe when you grow up you can have something nice too.

Ducci

Established Member
Uhhh no? Just irritated when I see stupid financial decisions.

Any investment that doesn't increase in value is considered a "stupid" financial decision. By that logic I sure hope you don't own a car,TV, clothes, etc. Besides, why do you care what someone does with their money?

BTW, nice car and color combo.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I can't remember all the changes between the years, but did the 2011 switch to the aluminum block. I think it's a good upgrade anyways but if you got the aluminum block I think that is all you need to justify it anyways. What did you do to the 2010 and what are you doing to the 2011?

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Love the car and color scheme. Not a fan of the cut out grill. Looks like someone backed into it and you haven't got it fixed yet. JMHO!

Users who are viewing this thread