Traded the Terminator....

TORQJNKY

I miss all my old cars. Problem with most car lovers... can't afford to keep a garage full of 20 cars. :poke:

Goes both ways. I miss my Z sometimes as well.

013.jpg

012.jpg

Blaine

Established Member
Goes both ways. I miss my Z sometimes as well.

I miss my Viper and Z. Da$n X wife's nagging made me sell. In hind sight... I should of kept the car and kicked the wife to the curb.

Nice. Katech built motor to complement the S/C.

Not sure how you keep traction with those tires though. I was running Nitto D/R and they screamed mercy at any throttle.

Last edited:

Shhhh

Established Member
I miss my Viper and Z. Da$n X wife's nagging made me sell. In hind sight... I should of kept the car and kicked the wife to the curb.

Not sure how you keep traction with those tires though. I was running Nitto D/R and they screamed mercy at any throttle.

Your yellow c6z looked nasty :rockon:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member

I drove a 560 rwhp Z06 and it didn't hook up til 100+ mph on Nitto invo 345s.... My stock Z spun them to easily too... A blower has to be useless on the street on a Z

Users who are viewing this thread