Trailer: The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare

Morgan

Established Member
Billed as a true story about a secret British World War II organization; the Special Operations Executive. Founded by Winston Churchill, their irregular warfare against the Nazis helped to change the course of the war, and gave birth to modern black operations.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Billed as a true story about a secret British World War II organization; the Special Operations Executive. Founded by Winston Churchill, their irregular warfare against the Nazis helped to change the course of the war, and gave birth to modern black operations.

Awesome! I have watched documenteries about the SOE and then later on the SAS.. The main selection criteria, they were looking for bad lads :LOL: … The British always have a way with words…

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Henry Cavill always does good work or at least does good with his characters and usually makes the movie or show worth watching. The Witcher is going to suck without him as the lead and wouldn't have been as popular as it was if he wasn't the lead. This looks to be good and has a lot of that old fashioned action while still meeting diversity quotas lol.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks awesome.
Agreed and looking forward to it, wonder if it will be better than Inglorious Bastards. Buuuutttttt.......

20240130_203406.jpg

I do believe good ole George Washington crossing the Delaware came before this and I am sure many others before him. Waiting patiently for the inevitable game of semantics.

Morgan

Established Member
Agreed and looking forward to it, wonder if it will be better than Inglorious Bastards. Buuuutttttt.......

View attachment 1826955

I do believe good ole George Washington crossing the Delaware came before this and I am sure many others before him. Waiting patiently for the inevitable game of semantics.

Kinda reminded me of IB, too. That's a favorite.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

View attachment 1826955

Yup, we learned asymmetrical warfare from the injuns here and used that knowledge to kick the shit out of our cousins from across the pond in many engagements..

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

View attachment 1826955

Earliest I know of is King Saul's son Jonathan scaling a cliff to kill Philistines at the top.

Jonathan climbed up, using his hands and feet, with his armor-bearer right behind him. The Philistines fell before Jonathan, and his armor-bearer followed and killed behind him.
In that first attack Jonathan and his armor-bearer killed some twenty men in an area of about half an acre.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
I'll watch it, because why not, but it's obviously an Inglorious Bastards rip off. Tarantino's stuff is on a level of its own.

Users who are viewing this thread