Tranny problems solved!!!!!!!

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
Took the car to the dealer Monday and they gave me s**t about it saying it was my fault so i got pissed and just said fix the damn thing i told you guys it was wrong the day i bought it and they told me it would get better with miles. Well it got better alright, it costs them new clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, tob and a clutch cable, so i guess it did get better for me. My total was just under a grand (which i didn't pay a dime of) and the car was down for less than a week so i am pretty happy. It still sucks that you have to fight with them about stuped shit like this when they know that there is no way i could have done it. I have bought 4 svt's since 2000 and i can promise this one will be the last. I will get a M3 next time, they don't hastle their owners. But the car did get fixed so anyone who is having problems with their dealers just stay on them, they will get tired of hearing you bitch and fix it.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Good to hear you got it fixed. I just got your voicemail that you left me from the other day. Damn Nextels suck lol.

Be easy on that clutch for a few miles you powershifting maniac lol

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
Good to hear you got it fixed. I just got your voicemail that you left me from the other day. Damn Nextels suck lol.

Be easy on that clutch for a few miles you powershifting maniac lol
Yea, thanks for the call back, dick. No more powershifting for atleast 500 miles lol.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Originally posted by Justin Blake
Took the car to the dealer Monday and they gave me s**t about it saying it was my fault so i got pissed and just said fix the damn thing i told you guys it was wrong the day i bought it and they told me it would get better with miles. Well it got better alright, it costs them new clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, tob and a clutch cable, so i guess it did get better for me. My total was just under a grand (which i didn't pay a dime of) and the car was down for less than a week so i am pretty happy. It still sucks that you have to fight with them about stuped shit like this when they know that there is no way i could have done it. I have bought 4 svt's since 2000 and i can promise this one will be the last. I will get a M3 next time, they don't hastle their owners. But the car did get fixed so anyone who is having problems with their dealers just stay on them, they will get tired of hearing you bitch and fix it.

what dealership did you go to and where? my car has been in the shop for 2 weeks and it's pissing me off! :fm:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Justin Blake
Glad you got it fixed. If you were easier with the dealer I'll bet they would not have fixed it. This is why I always tell the dealers to document EVERY complaint or visit I make. Don't ever assume that if you visit a dealer that your service call info will go (properly) into the system. I like documentation when the prognosis is there is nothing wrong with the car JUST BECAUSE down the road the real problem may surface. And without documentation or a heavy hand (which doesn't always work) the dealer can get away with saying it's something YOU did. Or it's your mods. Or any excuse. Point them back to those documented visits (and you should have service receipts with the info, too) and they have to listen. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread