Transformers Auction on Ebay: Buy-it-now.. $1,000,000.00 !!!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Hmmmmmm... Get a fully furnished house or the Ultimate Transformer's Toy Collection...

I hope nobody actually spends $1 million dollars on the shit... Nice collection, but not worth 1/10 of that in my opinion. Just my $.02.

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
Hmmmmmm... Get a fully furnished house or the Ultimate Transformer's Toy Collection...

I hope nobody actually spends $1 million dollars on the shit... Nice collection, but not worth 1/10 of that in my opinion. Just my $.02.

yea i would say maybe $150,000 but im not sure what stuff like that goes for.

NXSVTCOBRA

sad part someone probably will make an offer close to that and buy it. Just like the grilled cheese sandwich down in Florida about two years ago

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
I collected transformers about 5 yrs ago.. i was buying boxed and sealed ones like that and i got out of it because it just got too damn expensive... i sold some of mine on ebay back then and made over $6,000 in about 6 days !! Thing is now a lot of it is being reissued so unless you just want to be able to say it's "original" then you can get the same toys for a fraction of the cost... a lot of the reissues and japanese ones use the same molds.

Last edited:

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
sad part someone probably will make an offer close to that and buy it. Just like the grilled cheese sandwich down in Florida about two years ago

what? link?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'll have to see if that is my brother's stuff. He has all the TF toys/figures in the original unopened boxes. And i thought he was stupid!

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
DaleM said:
Nope, not his.

Does he know he might be sitting on a gold mine? Damn if she sells her stuff he should sell his LOL. IMO the stuff is not worth it, but hell if someone is willing to pay that much.......sell it!

Last edited:

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
boy that brings back some memories when i had mine. that's a very impressive collection. LOL but if she thinks that she's going to get a million for that, she's as stupid as the mustang owner thinking he's going to get 89k for his car. what she should do is sell them individually. she would probably make a good buck that way...

Users who are viewing this thread