Transformers Auction on Ebay: Buy-it-now.. $1,000,000.00 !!!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
stangd1909 said:
Does he know he might be sitting on a gold mine? Damn if she sells her stuff he should sell his LOL. IMO the stuff is not worth it, but hell if someone is willing to pay that much.......sell it!
calling now.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
quote from the "crazy" lady. "Being like most 26-year-old men I know, cartoons were among his favorite form of television entertainment"
when i was 26 I wasnt watching phucking cartoons. I was watching some slut let loose a nice anal creampie on dvd
LMAO. Good luck with the sale

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
beerformeplz said:
If it wasnt for the movie she would be lucky to get 10k probably. How bout the $1000 shipping? WTF.

Movie or not, she'd make well over $10K for that collection. One million is rediculous though. A MIN optimus prime, megatron, metroplex, galvatron, etc.., should fetch a nice amount of coin. For a million I wonder if she comes with the auction?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
LOL that is 3636.36 cents per item ... that is outrageous .. I doubt there is any single piece in the entire collection that is worth that .. new in box or not

vertgt95

Established Member
I used to have that same optimus prime toy. It was fun to play with. A lot better than leaving it in a box.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
NOT WORTH IT. I have a bunch of the reissues (ok, pretty much ALL of the american reissues, and some of the Jap ones). Just do that....it's still really expensive though. I bet my lame collection alone is worth about 10k....

BMA04LTNG

Established Member
I had the megatron gun that she is giving as a prize to the winner! I can still remember the way that the trigger felt when you pulled it and the puny sound that it made!!!!

In fact I might still have it in some box in the attic......might have to look for that sometime!

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I have a good amount of those in the garage from when I was a kid. I wish I was a 'collector' at age 5 :lol:

Tunedprt91

Established Member
why the hell did she have to mention her new guy is 26 years old???? what does that have to do with anything? And I bet if she DID get the million she prob would be like fock school!!!

Users who are viewing this thread