Transsexual Female college basketball player.

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
You're 21. Give it a few years and you'll understand.

At 6'8", 220, with an average reach he needs a 20" vertical to dunk. A 20" vertical is a lot for a 50 year old that weighs 220 pounds. I guarantee you someone that size has serious back problems too.

I'm 6'6" and used to be able to dunk with ease. I get so sick of retarded people saying "If I were your height I could do this and that above the rim." Those people are retards because gaining an extra foot of height doesn't mean you gain a foot on your vertical. Everyone forgets just how much a foot of height adds to your weight. Go strap the 50lbs you'd gain with that extra height to your back and jump. There's a reason so many short guys can jump out of the gym....it's because they're light as a feather.

Of all people I'd expect car guys to get the role small amounts of weight plays in performance.

Someone who is 6'6 has a longer wingspan than someone who is 6, and also is 6 inches closer to the rim, so they don't need to have as high of a vertical jump. A guy that's 6'6 and 220 damn well better be able to dunk easier than a guy that's 6'0 and 180. I'm 6'1 and I've been 180 and dunked and I've also dunked at 220 and really didn't find one any easier over than the other. Your muscles get used to carrying the weight and it doesn't really effect your vert.

maybe you try reading the ****ing link!

she is post operative. she now has a VAGINA. she meets the legal standards for the state of California to "legally" be a WOMAN. Her birth certificate has been CHANGED to FEMALE STATUS.

no one ever said anything about being 100% genetically a woman. duh, we all know that ain't gonna happen.

why is it that hard to respect the lady and call her a woman? why is it so hard to respect her as one?

I mean what do you care? Your chances of having any real life interaction with a transgender woman are very very low...and it's because of attitudes of people like yours. She's not gonna molest your kids. she's not gonna ask you out. she's not gonna sleep with you.

just treat them as people. if she wants to be viewed/known/recognized as a woman...what the **** does it matter? she's walked the walk, had her operation. leave her the hell alone. mind your own GOD DAMN BUSINESS. :shrug:

bunch of petulent, insecure, phobic, bigoted crybabies, I swear.

omg, a transwoman, run for the hills...:nonono:

Man you really are trying hard to convince yourself that a person who was once a man and now a woman by your standards should be allowed to play in a woman's league. Newsflash, having a sex change doesn't negate the fact that you have a distinct advantage in the sport. In this case, the shemale's age somewhat negates that advantage but that's not the point.

These people have mental issues. Case in point:

"It's taken me 50 years to figure it out, but I really haven't decided which way I want to swing just yet, but I want to move my penis around to the back side of my ass." "I want to have a vagina, but keep my penis just in case, maybe in a different location....." /lisp

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread