Travis Burelle - Boostworks (Katy,TX) - BEWARE PART 2

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
1) there is no kit. Has never been a kit. You’ve been strung along forever

2) even if there was a kit, I don’t understand why you have to sell it to someone else to get a refund. If he makes a policy of no refunds, that policy goes out the window when he can’t even make the damn kit

3). Even if there was a kit, it’s not right to sell it to some unknowing poor sap. It’s wrong on several levels.

gt35016

Established Member
over on mustang6g some members having been talking to me who have also bought kits off of him and have said similar things. Took months to get and little response, but they did get a kit in the end. So not too sure about there being no kit at all, but I will wait for photos, if none I will work on sueing, but that doesnt even mean ill get my money back if this dude is going to jail

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Holy, I don't want to hear about that. And me32 I don't understand what is wrong with wanting to sell the kit at a discounted rate. The kit is made and ready to ship according to Travis, if anything is missing or kit is not shipped then a quick court threat would fix that as that's easily winnable. I get most of my money back with marginal loss, someone will get a turbo kit 1000 bucks cheaper and Travis will get rid of my kit he's been holding on to.
Your trying to sell a kit you dont have to someone else with no guarantee they will receive it. you are bringing them into your problem. If you want to sell the kit to someone else have the kit shipped to you after you receive the kit post it for sell. That way no one else gets screwed on the deal.

gt35016

Established Member
2000.00+ to have it shipped to me to have it shipped somewhere else? Just doesnt make sense when I have a written statement from Travis agreeing to ship the kit to someone else that had bought my kit.

If it didnt work out then Id refund the money and take Travis to court. Last thing I want to do is drag someone into this but like I said. Someone will get a cheaper kit, Ill get more money back. Im not like Travis, Id give full disclosure as to what could happen...and I actually respond to emails and calls

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
2000.00+ to have it shipped to me to have it shipped somewhere else? Just doesnt make sense when I have a written statement from Travis agreeing to ship the kit to someone else that had bought my kit.

If it didnt work out then Id refund the money and take Travis to court. Last thing I want to do is drag someone into this but like I said. Someone will get a cheaper kit, Ill get more money back. Im not like Travis, Id give full disclosure as to what could happen...and I actually respond to emails and calls

Then just take him to court. At this point i dont see how this site will allow you to sell something you dont have.

MFE

Established Member

tenor.gif

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Shit, should of just driven across the boarder and smuggled it in.
2k, **** that.

IMO it would be best to get that kit in your possession asap. If of course there is a kit actually made for you.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Shit, should of just driven across the boarder and smuggled it in.
2k, **** that.

IMO it would be best to get that kit in your possession asap. If of course there is a kit actually made for you.

This! **** 2K to ship! That is crazy talk. I would look for some local shipping/freight guys to try and make an arrangement. However; that's a moot point as this kit does not exist.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Serve him now and you'll have your bread A.S.A.P. Stop dicking around with an apparent dick who is treating you like a jerk.

_Snake_

Established Member
Why should the pictures change anything at all? They should have absolutely zero bearing on your next steps. How do you even know that’ll be your kit in the pics?

Let go of your ankles man. This isn’t how a legitimate business runs. You have to find a buyer for your kit that may or may not exist?! That doesn’t make your spidey sense tingle a little?

gt35016

Established Member
Yes, roughly 2k with taxes @13% of almost 10,000 USD plus shipping (my guess 400 bucks). I have a contact in Texas who Im going to get to go visit Travis in person

gt35016

Established Member
So I asked if Travis had any trouble with the law latley. Ever since then he's been very cooperative haha and big red sounds good I can wire some bitcoins over

Users who are viewing this thread