Traxxas T-MAXX

sctjbird87

Established Member
i am selling a 2.5 traxxas T-maxx. this truck is almost brand new i only ran it 4-5 times (after break in) it was properly broken in. and has many aluminum up-grades alng with the RPM control arms and shock towers and bulkhead braces. this truck will also come with extra bodies and a whole assortment of extra parts. there is basically enough parts to build a whole other truck except for the chasis. and you will still have spare parts. I also have 2 sets of stock wheels and tires and a set of chrome wheels with street tires on them. it will come with 5 boddies and about a gallon of fuel. and i will include everything needed to start and run it. i am getting rid of this cause i need the money for my real car because i am planning on doin some work over the winter so this has to go. i am asking 600 obo. i have pics of everything and can e mail them if you want them.

sctjbird87

Established Member
anyone please someone buy this its a great truck i have pics if you want them im not going to turn down a reasonable offer 500??

Users who are viewing this thread