TRBO VNM Relief Fund!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRBO VNM

hpbyhermann said:
Just get back on your feet!!!:beer: And everyone should learn from this.....safety equipment can save your life!!:rockon: And one more point too.....I raced outlaw stangs....10" tires and they get loose....sometimes at the end of the track, everyone please take this advice....if the car gets loose anywhere downtrack the pass is blown...just drive it down....don't get back on the throttle!! The chassis isn't settled and will do crazy things!! Take it from someone who has lived it!! BE SAFE!!!! hermann:beer:

great advice and now I can say I lived it to, but at a much slower speed I am sure. that competitive side took over. I guess I really did beat the sh!t out of the car.

thanks again to everyone.

Needcobra

Established Member
Didn't have time to post this earler. Jason is truly a great guy. When i saw this post there was no second thought money sent like i posted earler. Im sure he help some of you guys with your car so lets help him out with his.

I saw what happen in person and i just wanted to help but didn't know how. The hit was hard enough to really make me worry. Once i saw the door open and him walk away made me feel a little bit better. But was upset because of how nice of a guy he is for this to happen to him.

Jason you need anything give me a call. Hope everything goes ok with the DOC.

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Another non-member here that will be contributing to the cause ;-)

Jason, I hope things go okay with the doctor's visit and you get back on your feet from this. There's no place to go but up now I would say. Looks like you have a bunch of stellar people here in the MACA organization that have done something a lot of people wouldn't expect given the way times and some people are these days. It makes me proud to be part of a "group" such as this myself.

I'll send some funds your way in the next few weeks... I have to re-coup a little bit after that rather large parts order I just placed with you :-D

Shannon

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Very sorry to hear about this Jason. I know exactly what it feels like to get out of your cobra and see it smashed. :(

Even though I'm not part of the MACA, ill be sending paypal in a few. I have read tons of your informative posts on both boards. Hope all goes well at the docs.

Steven

CobraVertWV

Gotta have more
Established Member
PayPal sent :beer: Thanks Dwight and Jon Lund for setting this fund up. It's great to see everyone stepping up.

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
I hadn't heard of this, I guess that's what happens when you keep your head in the sand.

Donation sent.

I guess you're going to need a new HE screen now too.

Mike

modded46

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
still I am shocked. I really don't expect anything and would have tried forcing Jon's, dwight and anyone else's hand at not doing this, but jon is ex. military and dwight is the head strength coach at maryland. 2 things I know is don't mess with a military person or someone bigger and stronger than you......

I know Lou mentioned something and I am sure others thought about this. I couldn't ask for better friends and family. the camaraderie in this sport is simply amazing. I just hope I am able to return the favors to everyone or anyone that needs something. you all are simply amazing. :rockon:

Put it this way.. If I ever get a turbo kit it would probably be a Hellion and i'm sure i'll be reading about 600 posts that you've put on about kits and tweaking.. Soooo.. I would consider my donation somewhat of an investment.. :pepper: heheh Glad to hear you're ok and hope to see you out there racing ASAP.

Last edited:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I get paid friday, dont have paypal, but I'll send you a check dwight. Wont be much for I am a poor ass college student, but anything is better than nothing!

Mustang Matt

Established Member
Hey Jason,

Just heard the news. Glad to hear you are okay!

Best of luck from St. Louis,
Mustang Matt

TRBO VNM

Mustang Matt said:
Hey Jason,

Just heard the news. Glad to hear you are okay!

Best of luck from St. Louis,
Mustang Matt

hey Matt, was going to post on cyberstangs to let everyone know. how did you hear? Eric open his big mouth again? :-D

snakecharmer

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
hey Matt, was going to post on cyberstangs to let everyone know. how did you hear? Eric open his big mouth again? :-D

He did indeed! :-D

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
Dodnation Sent.... I didn't get a chance to meet Jason at the 2nd annual GTG but he his part of the MACA family and everyone I have met since joining MACA is a class act.

Thanks to Dwight and Jon for setting up the fund

2la8iwon

Established Member
I just sent in $75.00 hope this helps you out Jason
glad you are ok
if you need anything else just ask
John

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Sending Donation for an awesome person! I cannot say enough about the help and advice you have given me, the money you have saved me, and your friendship.

I feel that you are a genuine person and at times it seems you are more willing to help other people than your self. The 78 posts above are proof of that. Your committment to this hobby, the MACA, and the people on theses forums is very respected and well earned.

Although you are down on luck right now, there is no doubt that you will persevere. Your passion for this hobby will get you there in no time, I'm sure. But I'm glad to have the opportunity to help you get there.

Tim

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
WOW. I feel like a shmuck for not having heard about this til now. Glad you're ok bro, sounds like it could have been much worse. Keep your head up man, and remember the MACA is always here to help! Donation sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread