Trick Flow 50 oz. Balancer, MSD coil/cap+rotor, TF EGR delete spacer, Ford Racing plug wires, PIP sensor, MSD TFI Blaster Coil.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Up for sale I have a few parts meant for my 86' GT. Some of the parts i've listed in other threads as well are brand new and were never installed.

Up first is my brand new Trick Flow 50 oz. Harmonic Balancer. Never test fitted. It has a few scratches above the tic marks, but it was like that when I got it from LMR. The scratches don't interfere with the timing marks, so I didn't feel a need to return it for another one. The only reason I didn't install it is because I already set timing and the OEM one was probably replaced at one point by one of the previous owners. It may sound like a simple thing to time it, but I also have a Terminator X that I finally got running well with the timing set where it is and I just don't want to mess with anything since the car has been in my garage, not running for 8-10 months, and then at my tuner for months to fix a bunch of electrical problems I inherited from the previous owner. So right now, I really just want to drive the car and enjoy it until winter which is when i'll install or replace whatever I need/want to

IMG-2.jpeg

IMG-4.jpeg

IMG-5.jpeg

IMG-10.jpeg

IMG-8.jpeg

IMG-3.jpeg

IMG-7.jpeg

IMG-9.jpeg

IMG-3 (1).jpeg

Ford Racing blue plug wires. No issues or problems at all with the plug wires, I just bought DUI Live Wires quite a few months ago and have no used for these. They have a little grease on them, which I can easily clean most of it off before shipping it to you if you want.

Trick Flow Harmonic Balancer 50 oz. brand new. - $170 + $25 for shipping since it's heavy and shipping rates aren't what they use to be.
MSD TFI Blaster Coil - $37.50
Ford Racing Plug Wires - $45.00
MSD Cap (I have a brand new AutoZone cap you can have if you want it which has a brand new rotor) - $25.00
Trick Flow 75mm EGR Delete Spacer (I only test fitted it & ended up using a spacer my friend had along with an extra 75mm BBK TB he had. I paid $55 for it not long ago) - $30.00
Trick Flow oil cap cover. - $25.00 Shipped (I can include entire TF oil fill kit which is $67.00 new on the TF website----->[https://www.trickflow.com/parts/tfs-51400800]
TF oil fill kit, complete - $49.00
PIP sensor. Brand new in box. Receipt is in the box and shows I paid $39. - $27.50
Chrome pair of radiator holders. - $17.50

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Trick Flow 50 oz. Harmonic Balancer. $175 shipped within CONUS. Something like the Coil, Trick Flow EGR Spacer Delete Plate (complete and only fitted. All bolts and both gaskets included -never tightened down & never on the car while it was running). Also, the other items like the plugs wires, cap/rotor, PIP, etc. will be thrown in for a major discount if the buyer wants something from the ad.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Trick Flow 50 oz. Harmonic Balancer. $175 shipped within CONUS. Something like the Coil, Trick Flow EGR Spacer Delete Plate (complete and only fitted. All bolts and both gaskets included -never tightened down & never on the car while it was running). Also, the other items like the plugs wires, cap/rotor, PIP, etc. will be thrown in for a major discount if the buyer wants something from the ad.
Bump! It's brand new and I planned on installing it on my car, but i've already set timing at idle and total timing, so i'm just not interested in having to remove and install plus set timing again.

Users who are viewing this thread