Trick Flow Top End Kit/ Vortech Blower For Sale!!

Fastanglx90

Established Member
I have a complete Trick Flow top end kit for sale. Heads, cam, upper/lower intake, cam, pushrods, roller rockers, valve covers. Also have a Vortech blower from Anderson motorsports. This is the stage II kit which is rated for 14lbs, can be made 9 lbs with a pulley change. This comes with the power pipe, 80mm mass air, and 42lb injectors. This combo ran 10.80's at 129mph. Has more potential with better tuning. Im asking 1,500 for the top end kit and 2,900 for the supercharger which includes the mass air meter, power pipe and injectors. The supercharger has about 2,000 miles on it and the top end kit has about 5,000 miles. Everything is in new condition. PM me if interested or call 802-363-1657 ask for Tim.

99svtour

Just what I am looking for, that is the Trick Flow Kit. Do you have the Track or Street intake? Also, did you buy new lifters when you did this install? If so are they for sale? Why are you selling the kit?

Fastanglx90

Established Member
the kit is the track heat. i did not install new lifters the shortblock had only 40k on it so i used the stock ones. i am selling the kit so i can buy a new 347 from ford. any questions feel free to call 802-363-1657 ask for Tim

Users who are viewing this thread