Tricked out 1993 Cobra R...

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
Originally posted by Maniac Mechanic
:lol: "93 Cobra R prototype"
I think Ford actually had a 93R prototype to test for the 93R because I saw one that looked exactly like that at the Mustang 40th anniversary. So I think it's real.:shrug:

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Originally posted by pennywisegt
too much, nobody wants to spend 25 or more for a 93 when they can spend 5 more and get a used 2004

Thats the problem with you youngins. Its rare. The coolness factor of owning a true one of a kind sports car than one of 15k production cars. Just like people that say "why spend $35k on a 2000 R when the 03 Cobra costs $25k and makes more power." ITS A FREAKIN R!!!!

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Hey if you want to spend the 25 or more k for the great 93 R, go do it. I'm savin up a bit and gettin better technology and more power with the SVT name.

Its obvious you will never own an R then :)

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Yeah, the R doesn't have the SVT name does it? :rolleyes:
Hey if you want to spend the 25 or more k for the great 93 R, go do it. I'm savin up a bit and gettin better technology and more power with the SVT name.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Do you have ANY knowledge of mustangs or their history? 25k for a 11 yr. old car, in 11 yrs. your car will be worth about 12k if its in good condition, that tell you anything?

hj16

Established Member
too much, nobody wants to spend 25 or more for a 93 when they can spend 5 more and get a used 2004
Are you kidding me???

You'd take a 2004 Cobra over a 93 Cobra R Prototype???? Dude, its 1 OF 1!!!!!!!

You arent a Mustang Enthusiast if seeing a Mint R doesnt make you drool all over yourself.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
"I think Ford actually had a 93R prototype to test for the 93R because I saw one that looked exactly like that at the Mustang 40th anniversary. So I think it's real."

This is THE same car you saw at Nashville, it is real, and it has been well documented.

"The coolness factor of owning a true one of a kind sports car than one of 15k production cars. Just like people that say "why spend $35k on a 2000 R when the 03 Cobra costs $25k and makes more power." ITS A FREAKIN R!!!!"

I was saving up for an 03, but when the opportunity came up for me to get my R, it was a no brainer !!! I like showing up at a car show or cruise night, seeing a dozen or so 03 & 04's, and knowing the odds of seeing another R like mine are slim to none...

"Hey if you want to spend the 25 or more k for the great 93 R, go do it. I'm savin up a bit and gettin better technology and more power with the SVT name."

Hey, to each his own, there is nothing wrong with your decision.
Just the opposite, I know someone who sold their 03 for an 00R. It all comes down to what you want out of your car.

Users who are viewing this thread