tricked out alaska SHO

myndgruv

Established Member
here are some pics of the only tricked out sho in alaska!

carlspics062.jpg

carlspics065.jpg

carlspics066.jpg

Last edited:

play23

Needs a Lift
Established Member
Not feeling the bodykit at all. It's more on the ricer side. Put a cleaner body on it and I'd give it the thumbs up. Oh and get rid of that Yamaha badge. What's the hp/tq numbers on it?

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Ground effects are ok...all blacked out looks cool...Hopefully Ford will bring that car back!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
For some of the uneducated, Yamaha refers to the engine. 100% Yamaha. I don't like hte front view, but like the side and rear view. I did the black out thing almost 10 years ago to my 93
l_df0c49bd9b81c27b5dbee8b70de3e539.jpg

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
For some of the uneducated, Yamaha refers to the engine. 100% Yamaha. I don't like hte front view, but like the side and rear view. I did the black out thing almost 10 years ago to my 93
l_df0c49bd9b81c27b5dbee8b70de3e539.jpg

ahh thank you for saving me having to type that
its a "Yamaha Race Engine" friend used to have an SHO

Granelli31

Established Member
Not trying to insult anyone but after traveling to Alaska a number of times for fishing trips etc, I don't know how anyone could live there without going crazy. There's a lot of cool outdoors stuff but all of the cities are so recessed from the real world, going up there is like going back in time basically

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Dude, myndgruv, is that your sho?

Whose ever it is, you are a disgrace to the entire sho community. Nothing you've done to that car looks good at all. Please put all of the stock pieces on and spend the money on performance. Wow...

Users who are viewing this thread