Tried line lock on the new GT vert... can't get it to work.

BADBOSS

Established Member
So tried to do a burn out with the top down the other day, and the line lock wouldn't work. I followed the process but when I press the go pedal it kinda stalls out. I had the top down at the time. Does anyone know if the top is required to be in place for line lock to work? :shrug:

ArabianOak

Established Member
it's a bit tricky...I was confused the first few time as well...make sure that AFTER you press the brake hard and it loads up that you hit OK first, THEN you will feel the front brakes hold...if you push the brake down hard, let it load and DO NOT hit OK first, it won't work...I hope this doesn't sound confusing...just used the hell out of mine at the track this weekend and had the same thing happen to me.

esacteksab

Established Member
it's a bit tricky...I was confused the first few time as well...make sure that AFTER you press the brake hard and it loads up that you hit OK first, THEN you will feel the front brakes hold...if you push the brake down hard, let it load and DO NOT hit OK first, it won't work...I hope this doesn't sound confusing...just used the hell out of mine at the track this weekend and had the same thing happen to me.

Good to know. Thanks!

BADBOSS

Established Member
Ok, I might have missed the ok. haha

i will try it again if I can ever pry the keys out of my wife's hands :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread