Trinity TVS on a 2011 - Safe HP?

KRS

Established Member
It looks like I may have an opportunity to pickup a Trinity TVS for a very fair price. I was wondering what kind of safe horsepower can be made on pump gas. Fuel availability; Ontario 91 (without ethanol) or in Michigan 92 (with 10% ethanol).

I would also do 13/14 injectors, VMP or Ford Racing throttle body, colder plugs, cold air intake if needed. I already have resonator delete and twin fan heat exchanger.

Last edited:

nxhappy

Established Member
boost on 91, should stay around 16-17 pounds of boost. Power will be in the 600whp range. I run torco with every tank of gas, just for the added insurance.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
It looks like I may have an opportunity to pickup a Trinity TVS for a very fair price. I was wondering what kind of safe horsepower can be made on pump gas. Fuel availability; Ontario 91 (without ethanol) or in Michigan 92 (with 10% ethanol).

I would also do 13/14 injectors, VMP or Ford Racing throttle body, colder plugs, cold air intake if needed. I already have resonator delete and twin fan heat exchanger.

You don't need a different cold air for the stock 2.67" pulley on the Trinity. Just do the plugs a throttle body and injectors and you're good to go.

I know where you can get them all plus a forum discount :)

vmptuning.com

bj

KRS

Established Member
You don't need a different cold air for the stock 2.67" pulley on the Trinity. Just do the plugs a throttle body and injectors and you're good to go.

I know where you can get them all plus a forum discount :)
bj

I purchased my twin fan heat exchanger from you and I would be looking at a throttle body and tune from you also. The TVS I'm looking at comes with a set of stock 2014 injectors.

Roughly what kind of HP should this setup provide?

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I purchased my twin fan heat exchanger from you and I would be looking at a throttle body and tune from you also. The TVS I'm looking at comes with a set of stock 2014 injectors.

Roughly what kind of HP should this setup provide?

If your going to run that, you SHOULD run a bigger CAI. Like a 123. With that in place you should be in the mid 600's I would say 630~650 tops RWHP.

Oops: Edit: Did not notice he is on 91.....I am use to having 93 Down here in S.FL. Well if 91 I would not really be sure, so I would say maybe 620 ? (With the CAI/TB/Pulley Combo on the TVS)

Last edited:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
You'll see maybe a 10-15 whp swing from 91-93 on that setup. I run something similar to what your wanting to do, see sig. I'm on 91 with a vmp tune but have a torco one as well if I plan to really hurt feelings.

nxhappy

Established Member
I would say around 600-630whp on a 91 tune.

Like I said you should run Torco in every tank just to prevent detonation.

If you want to get a race tune (more advanced timing) you can gain some good power with a meth kit.

KRS

Established Member
boost on 91, should stay around 16-17 pounds of boost. Power will be in the 600whp range. I run torco with every tank of gas, just for the added insurance.

Sorry I orginally missed this reply, I'll blame it on the small screen on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread