Tripometer.....wtf

9snakebite6

Banned
OK...so im drivin through town, got a new clutch and flywheel and all the new essential parts that go with a Daily beaten tranny ,lol, i was readin my tripometer (waitin for 500mi)and it went from 92 or so... to 140 ?!! wth.... is this a common problem??? my cruise control also doesnt work, i check under the pedals and everything was fine, but it only had one plug in where there was slots for two plugs, didnt know if somehow the great ford engineers might have linked that to the dash or somethin:cuss: ,lol

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
That would be the first place I'd look for electrical goofiness. It's possible a ground came loose, or when they did the install, they are grounded and powered by something critical in your system.

Good luck!

9snakebite6

Banned
i wasnt drunk then! lol... and i wired my radio.... via correct harnesses's and stuff.... ive never had a problem it b4 .... o thank for the compliment btw lol. maybe the sinper tuner program messed with it (tuned for 4.30's) ???

SnakeBite:burnout:

9snakebite6

Banned
well...i usually was in anderson, but then alot in greenville, belton, greenwood, clemson etc.. im up in Mass right now, im jus wonderin how long it'll b til i get pulled over...and how major it'll be (illegal window tints, Long tubes with no cats,bassanis lol)...i drive like a damn idiot, even when there are cops around!! lmao...they havent been that bad....yet :banana:

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
i may be moving to charlestown, and i will know NO-ONE in the area, i may have to have yall show me around the place.

any cool shit to do? im 19 btw

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
thats cool, i come down every now and then, theres plenty of clubs there, but i dont hang out with them, usually im at a pool hall, or at a bar getting drunk...

that works too, but since i wouldnt know anyone and would rather not go to a bar alone i would aim for some car enthusiasts my age first. make some friends then go clubbing/bar hopping.

Users who are viewing this thread