TRMIN8R vs Gallardo @ TX2k9

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I dont recall him being very secretive, he did change his shot size alot though. His setups have always been posted on LS1tech. To the point alot of people were calling BS on him because he made 480whp through a TH400 heads/cam NA.

Hes not a bullshitter though, hes one of the coolest people I have met in awhile. I sponsor his local board and got to hang out with him in person in texas. Him and his crew were real good people. Threw quite a few brews back at BWW.

I guess his vids seemed kind of like he was hiding his setup. Never talked to him on the forums. I'm sure he is a cool guy like u said.:beer:

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Pretty cool vid. I don't know why, but I always enjoy seeing a Lambo getting its ass handed to it. Again, sweet video!

408-COUPE

Established Member
Im keeping the numbers to myself because of some local douchebags, but I will tell you it made 1036 @ 11psi on its very first pull, and made its big number at 25lbs after about 10 pulls. You can probably make an educated guess from that. We are going to set the two step to leave on 11 lbs.

good lawd thats insane. cant wait to see that thing launch.

Users who are viewing this thread