TRMIN8R vs Gallardo @ TX2k9

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
Got to hang out in person with TRMIN8R and the new mexico crew alot in texas, was able to snag some video of him vs a gallardo. enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRxJQAcGbKw]YouTube - TRMIN8R vs. Lamborghini Gallardo: TX2K9 (DRIVNindustries.com, TrueStreetCars.com)[/ame]

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
Damn TRMIN8R dds a Viper now?! Haha shit he stepped up. What ever happened to his SS? I remember he wanted to put an auto in it etc.

He still has it, hes building it as a turbo car now. Keeping the th400.

mr2cam: Didnt run my car in texas, we barely got it together in time just to make the appearance (two step wasnt building boost, etc). I had a few street runs lined up, but evidently the cops were horrible on I10, and my 3 gallon cell wasnt going to get me to the other race spot. I was supposed to have a 14 gallon cell in it by then, but it didnt come in in time.

408-COUPE

Established Member
He still has it, hes building it as a turbo car now. Keeping the th400.

mr2cam: Didnt run my car in texas, we barely got it together in time just to make the appearance (two step wasnt building boost, etc). I had a few street runs lined up, but evidently the cops were horrible on I10, and my 3 gallon cell wasnt going to get me to the other race spot. I was supposed to have a 14 gallon cell in it by then, but it didnt come in in time.

do you have any of your dyno videos?

408-COUPE

Established Member
There are some on the shop camera, but I don't have any. I'm gonna try to take some with the new trans and new setup, were hoping to make a bit more power than before seeing as how much we made on the initial tune.

and how much exactly did you make on the initial tune?

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
and how much exactly did you make on the initial tune?

Im keeping the numbers to myself because of some local douchebags, but I will tell you it made 1036 @ 11psi on its very first pull, and made its big number at 25lbs after about 10 pulls. You can probably make an educated guess from that. We are going to set the two step to leave on 11 lbs.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
You guys were on I-10 headed towards Katy area right? I know that waffle house because right down the street on HWY 6 is where I got carjack a couple years ago. Nice runs.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
ha i remember trmin8r in the white camaro. He used to be so secretive with his setup in that car.

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
ha i remember trmin8r in the white camaro. He used to be so secretive with his setup in that car.

I dont recall him being very secretive, he did change his shot size alot though. His setups have always been posted on LS1tech. To the point alot of people were calling BS on him because he made 480whp through a TH400 heads/cam NA.

Hes not a bullshitter though, hes one of the coolest people I have met in awhile. I sponsor his local board and got to hang out with him in person in texas. Him and his crew were real good people. Threw quite a few brews back at BWW.

Users who are viewing this thread