Tropi-Care sample offer

tropi-care.com

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Thanks to all who have taken advantage of our sample offer. We will continue this through July 31. Ready to buy? Check out our Sales Agent section at www.tropi-care.com for a dealer near you.

We look forward to your feedback and experience with these samples. Feel free to contact us with any questions.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I will surely write a full review when I receive them and can put them to use! If I am satisfied, I will be sure to order full bottles. Cant wait!

adamb258

Established Member
looking forward to the review. I use many of their products.

their car wash soap is my personal favorite.
I used to used eagle 1 20/20 btu i think their glass cleaner is a little better.
I also use their tire dressing for my rubber and plastic. Works really well on teh front spoiler.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I think I sent money, I figured with a small % margin of error in my ebay/paypal account. I don't like to keep too much in there in case of a scam ect. Let me know if you don't get it.

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
Got mine yesterday, which was really fast! Thanks I am looking forward to testing it out!

Juiced-03

Established Member
Been 9 days, still have not received my samples. Any word on when I will receive them? Waiting patiently....

Juiced-03

Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
USPS....
mine came in about a week...

hmm OK. Well I paid him within hours that he posted the offer and we are both in California so hopefully I should get it tomorrow for the weekend. If not then I will email them and see what's up. I was hoping to try it out this week, but I'm not so sure now :(

spree

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
hmm OK. Well I paid him within hours that he posted the offer and we are both in California so hopefully I should get it tomorrow for the weekend. If not then I will email them and see what's up. I was hoping to try it out this week, but I'm not so sure now :(

I got mine earlier this week and I'm in Cali too.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
tried the detail spray.. I was really adamnet about it. :D
well..resutls. I applied it with a mf cloth. car was dusty but not to an extreme. I noticed the spray doesnt lint. Also it does not leave a high gloss. it had a similar look to Meguiar's QD. but :rolleyes: Im content :cryying:

Tropi-CareChris

Tropi-Care Distributor
Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
tried the detail spray.. I was really adamnet about it. :D
well..resutls. I applied it with a mf cloth. car was dusty but not to an extreme. I noticed the spray doesnt lint. Also it does not leave a high gloss. it had a similar look to Meguiar's QD. but :rolleyes: Im content :cryying:

A little Detail Spray goes a long way. Dont put on too much, as you will be wasting product, and it will take longer to dry. I apply with once side of a microfiber towel, and remove with the other, dry side. When used in this maner, your paint should look like it was freshly polished. :-D

Chris

Juiced-03

Established Member
got it today, thanks! Wow this is some potent smelling stuff! I could smell it before I opened my mail box lol.

Users who are viewing this thread