Tropi-Care sample offer

trance_in_miami

Established Member
i FINALLY TRIED THE TC CAR WASH. It has a very nice smell and it works really good. Lubricity and smooth. The suds were also Very Sudsing and Lots of suds. I really liked the results . My question is it
" PH balanced" ?

Juiced-03

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
i FINALLY TRIED THE TC CAR WASH. It has a very nice smell and it works really good. Lubricity and smooth. The suds were also Very Sudsing and Lots of suds. I really liked the results . My question is it
" PH balanced" ?

Cool! I'm going to try mine today or tomorrow. On second thought, I may just wait to use it for the first wash after I apply the TC-3. I'll probably just use NXT wash today.

Tropi-CareChris

Tropi-Care Distributor
Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
" PH balanced" ?

Yes it is Ph balanced. So it wont remove all your prior hard work. It is one of my favorite products we sell.

Glad you liked it!!

Chris

Juiced-03

Established Member
Tropi-CareChris said:
Yes it is Ph balanced. So it wont remove all your prior hard work. It is one of my favorite products we sell.

Glad you liked it!!

Chris

That's good to know. I have been having a hard time finding a wash that is gentle on my finish while still having having enough cleaning power to be used weekly. I used NXT for a while but it seemed to strip off my wax and sealants too much. I now use TOL Bubble Bath wash which works good but I'm always looking for new products! I'm anxious to try the TC wash sample!

adamb258

Established Member
cool. I have been using your car wash for over a year now and noticed my wax seems to stay on longer than the meguirs car wash i was using before. Your wash alone is the reason i tried your other products. Still havent got to try your polish yet though. Bout a whole bottle and cant find it now

trance_in_miami

Established Member
:pepper: The Tropi-Care Car wash is "PH" Balanced.
Spot.gif

Tropi-CareChris

Tropi-Care Distributor
Established Member
Today is the last day to take advantage of our sample offer.

Thanks to all who have tried our products. We welcome your feedback.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread