TRT discussion

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
No my place won’t help someone over 500. I’ve recommended some acquaintances go there and some were denied treatment. This was in the past so not sure if they still follow that protocol.
I know for a fact they do if you are still using Elevate. I know a couple of guys there and considered them if I ever left Defy medical again. Why would they treat a guy with a decent total T you may ask, because total T does not even come close to painting the whole picture, that’s why. The Total Testosterone number doesn’t mean dick if you haven’t measured SHBG and calculated Free testosterone.. A guy with 600 naturally could have high SHBG tying up most of his testosterone and he will most likely feel like shit. I think my total test was 450, but my free was low. My clinic had no problem prescribing, they also don’t have to justify shit with your insurance provider since most TRT clinics are self pay.

And what do they tell guys already on a protocol? Do they tell you to hop off TRT and tank it, so we can prescribe you… I don’t think they so

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Jocko on point! To add on to this with regard to TRT. A while back I got the natives riled up on a bookface TRT group for saying TRT is really for those of us still fighting the clock, hitting the gym etc. That comment sure got the soy boys hot and bothered. I maintain that TRT is for those of us still taking care ourselves, hitting the weights, doing the cardio, putting in the work. I think its great to have it on board, but TRT will not do the work for you. The couch potatoes in that group got really upset, by all means take it, free country and all, but don’t ask why you still look and feel like shit on TRT. We can’t ever stop putting in the work…

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Also started today back on like 5 bitamins in top of the multi to supplement the lack of anything other than meat and dairy

Ashwaganda, apple cider vinegar, triple omega, mk677, ramping up the D, and B

Users who are viewing this thread