TRT discussion

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You kings ready for the weekend!?

IMG_9086.jpeg

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I am. I am.

Bloating is gone.

Pound of ground beef for breakfast today.

Also found some snacks that are zero carb

Attachments

• IMG_3308.jpeg
    IMG_3308.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 16

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Thought bloating was gone.

Nope. Bloated af with water weight. ****ing 4 pounds

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Been hitting the gym 7 days a week. One body part a day with intense cardio every 5 days and slow cardio everyday.

I may take the day off today from the gym as my wife wants to head out for breakfast and go to the beach on Marco island and just do cardio there, then we have Easter dinner reservations tonight.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Been hitting the gym 7 days a week. One body part a day with intense cardio every 5 days and slow cardio everyday.

I may take the day off today from the gym as my wife wants to head out for breakfast and go to the beach on Marco island and just do cardio there, then we have Easter dinner reservations tonight.

TRYING to do Same. 7 days a week.

But I’m doing the 10 miles on bike after every workout.

Developed a gut I don’t like, and cardio just was out the window

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Same. 7 days a week.

But I’m doing the 10 miles on bike after every workout.

Developed a gut I don’t like, and cardio just was out the window
Killing yourself on the bike/w hard cardio won’t help. You will only deplete your glycogen stores and probably burn muscle if you are going that hard everyday after your workouts.. its counter productive. Do exactly what Bruno is doing to lose fat… period.. slow/moderate cardio sessions will actually burn fat. How many jacked marathon runners or tour de france cyclist do you see… ZERO

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Killing yourself on the bike/w hard cardio won’t help. You will only deplete your glycogen stores and probably burn muscle if you are going that hard after your workouts.. its counter productive. Do exactly what Bruno is doing to lose fat… period.. moderate cardio sessions will actually burn fat. How many jacked marathon runners or tour de france cyclist do you see… ZERO

I was getting tired just walking to my truck.

Getting tired just walking around the office

I just want to get the stamina back up

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I was getting tired just walking to my truck.

Getting tired just walking around the office

I just want to get the stamina back up

Fad diets can do that to… they really fuuuck with your energy levels.. until you really stop the partying, drinking and running a crash diet for quick results, you will continue to feel like shit.. You can’t outrun poor lifestyle choices anymore, we ain’t in our twenties. I would go to a sustainable well balanced diet and exercise regimen. If you have already stopped the boozing etc, that’s great. You didn’t lose your conditioning overnight and you won’t get it back overnight either. Slow steady march my friend.

VegasMichael

Established Member

You doing cardio after all the years of you trashing me for doing that.

VegasMichael

Established Member
No.

I trashed you for going to an inferior Catholic university. ;)
You mean the University that denied your application because they didn't want Brockton trash infecting the school?

And don't count out cardio as valuable as we age, paisano. (yeah. I got some eyetailan in me.)

Circuit training seems to work for best me now, brother.

Users who are viewing this thread