Trucks Back

SVT Knight

Established Member
Got the truck back from JLP last friday and. WOW. Going from no pulley to a ported 6# is SOO MUCH FUN.:-D 409hp/490lbtq. i was hoping to make the 400/500 club. But johnny did a conservative tune for me. :beer: Also I did the tailight in oven thing and it turned out great.:coolman: Took bout 3 hrs though. And what do you guys thing bout my painted blower. i like it much better then if i went glossy. And the shroud is removed cuz im painting that this weekend, and maybe ill get rid of that damn EGR valve.

b493eu.jpg

1qpuuq.jpg

2d01huh.jpg

2rcmzqd.jpg

2a4nugx.jpg

2diloia.jpg

Last edited:

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Looks really good man! I know what you mean about the 400/500 club. I got a new dyno tune last week and missed it by a few lb./ft.

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
What exactly did you do to the tail lights? Just paint them? I like how they turned out

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
Looks good. I bet it feels like a whole new truck now eh.

+1 on the taillight mod? can u elobrate more on this?

You bake your tail light for about 20 mins @ 250*f and separate the lens from the body. Then take alcohol and strip away the chrome. You end up with the black finish.

Looks killer on black L's

Scarpino

Established Member
looks good, I know your happy with the new power....it wont be long before you get bored at this level and ready to step it up!

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
looks good, I know your happy with the new power....it wont be long before you get bored at this level and ready to step it up!

imagine having to step down from ported and other mods like me.......BORING!!!

Truck looks good, I've been thinking about doin' my tails since my whole thing is black and red.........even my clothes have changed to these colors, guess it's my new favorite, haha. But yea +1 on details of the lights.

SVT Knight

Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread