True Forged 20" 3 piece anthracite finish

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i goofed and made the wrong set of wheels for an L owner. right now they are exactly like these right here but in 20".

right now theyre 20x9 20x10 anthracite centers with chrome lips. i can easily have them redone to have different widths if you want an 8.5" in the front or a 12" or 14" for the rears. i can also have the lips swapped out to a polished lip or have them brushed or powdercoated or whatever you want. ill list the costs with the different options:

1. as is, anthracite but with polished lips 20x9 20x10 $3000 shipped

2. as is with chrome lips $3300 shipped

3. to make the rears any wider than a 10.5 $50 more per wheel

4. to put brushed lips on $75 per wheel

5. to have the lips powdercoated (black, satin black, anthracite, etc...) $50 per wheel- i personally think having the lips powdercoated in the same anthracite as the center would look awesome and id even be willing to discount it some just to see that done

here is the same wheel in 18", and with polished lips, on a cobra (lip sizes would be different)
IMG_5214.jpg

IMG_5201.jpg

IMG_5206.jpg

img0813jo5.jpg

10thMedium.jpg

rszimg0862wc2.jpg

img0879qy3.jpg

rszimg0870jn4.jpg

the benefit of these wheels (besides being discounted by a few hundred bucks) is that you get to skip the usual 6-8 week build time.

and yes, custom powdercoated and etched caps are available as well, but not included.

Last edited:

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
wow these are beautiful expect me to be buying wheels while im over seas in iraq for my new build that will be taking place! never knew you were on here ...awesome wheels great deal good luck

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ok, take another $200 off any of the prices listed up there. folks, thats FOUR hundred bucks off the already way low SVTP member price! cheapest scenario (with polished lips), you'd be looking at $2800 shipped! that's what we sell 18s for all day long here on svtp! any shmoe were to call from off the street and theyd be looking at $3550!

i dont ask for paypal/credit card fees but at this price ill have to. obviously not for a cash/check payment.

im also willing to take a deposit on them and hold them for you till youre ready for them. i just need them "sold".

they can be made 12" wide people. how many other 20" wheels can you get with 12" wide rears? (or wider if you like).

N20JUNKY

Established Member
do you guys have a website? could you guys make a 5 spoke design with dark grey centers and a polished lip? Id like to get a set in stock sizes with a pretty close color to the DSG on my lightning

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Give me a price i would like to have from 3.5 to like 5" lip. i want the rear wheel to be ale to fit a 315 tire.

youre looking at around $5k to design a new style of wheel, plus the wheels

do you guys have a website? could you guys make a 5 spoke design with dark grey centers and a polished lip? Id like to get a set in stock sizes with a pretty close color to the DSG on my lightning

yes, we have 2 types of 5 spoke wheels and we could do anthracite, which is fairly close to DSG as seen on this cobra here below, or we could even do an oem paint match on them. we could make them in stock sizes, but why not at least go wider?
carjpg2.jpg

IMGP02011.jpg

this is how this set ended up. just met the buyer today for the deal. he went with ALL satin black 20x9 20x11
IMG_9443.jpg

IMG_9442.jpg

IMG_9444.jpg

IMG_9442.jpg

IMG_9445.jpg

IMG_9446.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread