SOLD: True Forged Competition Wheels

rotty421

Established Member
18" True Forged Competition wheels finished in chrome with custom cobra center caps for sale. Staggered 9" and 10" wheels with flush fit. They fit well with the 13" Wilwood big break kit on my car.

BFG KDW's with full tread are installed and included with the wheels.

Very few miles on the wheels. Despite the low use and garage storage some minor chrome imperfections have developed over time.

Overall great wheels that compliment the cobra well. The Competition design from TF was produced in fairly low volume.

$3000 USD + shipping

Thanks for looking

Chad
Competitions 11.jpg
Competitions 2.jpg
Competitions 3.jpg
Competitions 4.jpg
Competitions 5.jpg
Competitions 7.jpg
Competitions 8.jpg
Competitions 9.jpg
Competitions 10.jpg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Great looking wheels
KDW's were very appealing to the eye
I would ask, what is the production date on the tires?

rotty421

Established Member
@ 1Kona_Venom

The tires were installed on the wheels after purchase in 2011. Production dates of 2811, 2811, 5010 and 4410.

Bad News: The tires are as old as the hills. (always stored indoors and no visible degradation)

Good News: The same miles that are on the tires are on the wheels. They made one trip around town. I estimate < 20 miles.

I just never ended up running this package and would like to find the wheels a good home.

11sec335i

Established Member
good luck with the sale! Those KDWs always looked awesome! IDK about trying to run around on them now though haha

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
@ 1Kona_Venom

The tires were installed on the wheels after purchase in 2011. Production dates of 2811, 2811, 5010 and 4410.

Bad News: The tires are as old as the hills. (always stored indoors and no visible degradation)

Good News: The same miles that are on the tires are on the wheels. They made one trip around town. I estimate < 20 miles.

I just never ended up running this package and would like to find the wheels a good home.

I had KDWII's on my yellow Cobra w/ TF Mach 5's
Thanks for providing information!
Could me-yander over to a cars and coffee with those tires; Friday Test N Tune, probably not so much

Users who are viewing this thread