True Forged is back baby!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve, I second this^^^ I recently purchased an s550 and would like to place an order if possible. Is there any pics of TF’s on the s550’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just message me if interested. there are some S550s on TFs out there. S197 wheels bolt right on so plenty of people have transferred them. i dont always get pics from people especially after they change hands on the secondary market. much of the S550 market went towards concave monoblock wheels, though they still look great with a nice dish on the rear. just depends on the look the owner is going for. more of a euro car look or muscle car look.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Any way to get center caps for Victory series from back in the day?

We are working on making new center caps. They will be available for purchase once we have all current orders supplied.

Anyone who has emailed/messaged me please give me a few days. We’re in the process of moving to new house and i havent been able to set up inter net yet, let alone a million other things.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Hey Steve, don't want to jerk you around, but could i possibly get a quote for a set of these 18" Chicanes. Possibly looking to buy within the next month when i get the car out of storage and insurance put back on.
3879353445_aaa603b107_o.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Trying to add more pics but the app keeps crashing

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread