Tryin to find a Kaenen S281 Wing

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
^^^
DO NOT buy Saleen's actual wing. They are warped, pinholed, sloppy pieces of shat.
Do a search and see for yourself.

There's a phone # around for Kaenan somewhere on this site. mcrparts used to sell them, but they went under.

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
^^^
DO NOT buy Saleen's actual wing. They are warped, pinholed, sloppy pieces of shat.
Do a search and see for yourself.

There's a phone # around for Kaenan somewhere on this site. mcrparts used to sell them, but they went under.

^yeah i got a saleen s281 from saleen and damn wing sucks.

And there's people on here that have had problems with the Kaenan wing not lining the holes up right, if an OEM manufacturer has problems, I'm sure a knock off company does too. *shrugs*

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i'm interested also. i just need a phone number and i can take it from there but all i can find are people who say they used to have it or can't find it themselves. i know i can't find it.

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
i'm interested also. i just need a phone number and i can take it from there but all i can find are people who say they used to have it or can't find it themselves. i know i can't find it.

I'd say try RacingInnovations eBay page, contact them and see how many they have in stock, they look like a Kaenen reseller.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i will try that then but i don't really trust ebay. i bought my corner lights from them and when i got them two weeks later that corner on one of them was broke in three peices. but the rigger that i am i super glued them back together and you can't tell they were ever f'd up.

NoviBlown92

Tire Smoker
Established Member
It's as simple as calling Kaenen and ordering them. I just ordered mine last month. Took about 6 days to get to my door here in Arizona and they are located in Florida. The number has been posted on here numerous times so just do a search.

EDIT: I did the work for you

Kaenen
(321) 768-7986

I had to call a few times before someone answered so don't give up if you don't get them the first few times.

Last edited:

crazycarlo

Established Member
And there's people on here that have had problems with the Kaenan wing not lining the holes up right, if an OEM manufacturer has problems, I'm sure a knock off company does too. *shrugs*

I am pretty sure that the holes not lining up issue was the holes just needing to be widened a lil bit. Because you can ask anyone on here who has a Kaenen S281 wing and Im pretty positive you wont hear a negative word about it.

95gts5oh

wat
Established Member
I have had both a saleen wing and a kaenen wing. The kaenen wing is by far superior. Its not even a contest, the saleen wing was the biggest pile of crap I've ever seen. It didn't lay flat on the car, covered in pinholes. The kaenen on the other hand is a solid piece that lays perfectly on the car, it is not urethane so there are no pinholes. Order them directly from kaenen.

Users who are viewing this thread